Police Brutality & Executions

rod

Retired 22 years
When did the officer announce that they were the police ?

These suspects were blind?
Daniel Shaver's shooting by police officer was an avoidable execution (Opinion) - CNN
....the jury determined that movements by a confused and intoxicated Shaver could have been interpreted as making furtive gestures in effort to retrieve a concealed weapon -- of which none was ever recovered from the victim's body.

Brailsford was fired from the Mesa Police Department for violating department policy -- including having the words "You're friend" engraved on the barrel of his personal, department-approved AR-15.

This all started because of a weapon(s) reported in a hotel room .

Sounds like this cop was full of himself. That "cop mentality" that some of them take to extreme is hard to figure out. Every cop I've ever known (I've had a few that were friends) have had an "attitude". Its a tough job. I wouldn't want to do it---especially now days.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Swearing at a possible non suspect is very bad and against all training protocols .
It not like the officer was alone in that hallway , he had plenty of backup there .

wayfair

swollen member
Daniel Shaver's shooting by police officer was an avoidable execution (Opinion) - CNN
....the jury determined that movements by a confused and intoxicated Shaver could have been interpreted as making furtive gestures in effort to retrieve a concealed weapon -- of which none was ever recovered from the victim's body.

Brailsford was fired from the Mesa Police Department for violating department policy -- including having the words "You're friend" engraved on the barrel of his personal, department-approved AR-15.

The jury was not allowed to view the body cam video OR see pics of the weapon's engravement.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

You wonder what this guy was doing out there by himself.
Don't send a scared little boy to do a policeman's job!

rod

Retired 22 years
You wonder what this guy was doing out there by himself.
Don't send a scared little boy to do a policeman's job!

Sad thing is I don't think he was alone unless that cop at the end had just got to the scene. Cop #1 did seem overly scared for having a rifle leveled at the suspect.