Police State

rickyb

the FBI is concerned about white supremacist infiltration of police departments.

this is part of a massive 11 part release of secret documents from the FBI

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 15h15 hours ago

Among the key findings revealed by these previously secret FBI docs https://theintercept.com/2017/01/31/secret-docs-reveal-president-trump-has-inherited-an-fbi-with-vast-hidden-powers/ …

C3gA3RLWYAAapp8.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
And yet around here they have just announced that cops will now be able to grow beards and wear turbans.

It will be fine

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/2/4/0/240...86579863&hwt=41d979f87afe46beacc13fda99aa5069

ralph nader warning about a police state. says the only thing that can stop it is the constitution and organized people. he said trump could react very badly to a domestic terror attack. also mentioned the legislation which is being proposed in different states to criminalize dissent.
Could react very badly? I'd say it's a certainty. He doesn't take intelligence seriously. He doesn't like daily briefings and decides to use ground forces in a country over dinner. He will definitely react badly when the first terror attack happens on his watch.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Could react very badly? I'd say it's a certainty. He doesn't take intelligence seriously. He doesn't like daily briefings and decides to use ground forces in a country over dinner. He will definitely react badly when the first terror attack happens on his watch.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had the police around up all known associates and family members of the attackers quickly keep them safe and isolated until the full picture is uncovered .

rickyb

yea i heard that too about intelligence. didnt bush do the same? to be frank, none of these guys care about our safety, and their bombs and drones are creating far more terrorists than they claim to be stopping.

newfie

or so you hope. are you and fdx smoking the same dope. You had a community organizer as president who had never run anything in his life , now you have a guy who has been running a billion dollar business his whole life and is sourrounded by top talent. enough with your fantasies of doom and gloom.

the presidency is not an impulse job. there are few if any crisis that a president will see that requires an immediate response.

rickyb

or so you hope. are you and fdx smoking the same dope. You had a community organizer as president who had never run anything in his life , now you have a guy who has been running a billion dollar business his whole life and is sourrounded by top talent. enough with your fantasies of doom and gloom.

the presidency is not an impulse job. there are few if any crisis that a president will see that requires an immediate response.
obama served the moneyed interests and he did a good job at making them rich. trump is serving the moneyed interests and is doing a good job at making them rich.

pick your poison. wake up.

rickyb

WikiLeaks‏Verified account @wikileaks 35m35 minutes ago

WikiLeaks Retweeted Donald J. Trump

President Donald Trump echoes calls that the US is a privacy violating police state

WikiLeaks added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
....Donald Trump, and now we find out that there wasn’t even a hearing - that Donald Trump’s 4th Amendment right to privacy was signed away...and someone in there is swearing that this stuff is true, when it wasn’t? This is the scandal here - a police state.” Dan Bongino

this is a great journalist, it got leaked by military i assume. they always post in their feed how to leak and people do because they know what they signed up for is immoral.
And you really believe that those were the cities they were watching? There are far more violent cities they should watch.