Police State

rickyb

police state economics:

upload_2020-6-1_12-16-46.png

rod

Retired 22 years
im sorry.

the some of hte protestors werent disciplined enough to be non violent. cops were instigating quite often too.
It was just the violent demonstrators -- The "peaceful" ones, if you want to call them that didn't have the brains to stay home during a curfew. All they did was get in the way of the police trying to do their jobs. I can't feel sorry for them when they get a rubber bullet to the eye. Apparently it will now take a real bullet to get the message across---too bad. I still won't feel sorry for them

rickyb

It was just the violent demonstrators -- The "peaceful" ones, if you want to call them that didn't have the brains to stay home during a curfew. All they did was get in the way of the police trying to do their jobs. I can't feel sorry for them when they get a rubber bullet to the eye. Apparently it will now take a real bullet to get the message across---too bad. I still won't feel sorry for them
i havent heard any commentary if trump will ever stop martial law, but i think theres a good chance he wont. govts like this sorta thing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
2 trusted journalists have said trump cant declare martial law its up to the states:

View attachment 297817
Yes he can
Insurrection Act - Wikipedia.

""It further allows for the President to do the same in a state without the explicit consent of a state's government if it becomes impracticable to enforce federal laws through ordinary proceedings or if states are unable to safeguard its inhabitants' civil rights..

If Trump were to invoke the Act against the will of state governors, he would become the first President to do so. In 1981 the Office of Legal Council stated that the act may only be used when states exhaust their own resources.[5]""

rickyb

Last chance to see if you can slip by those mean border guards amidst all of the commotion and loot some free panties from a blue state store, Uncle Rick. You’re special and you deserve it.
you need to stop campaigning for neoliberal democrats

rickyb

The Blue Dog Coalition has been nearly dead since 2010. I don’t have a team. When I did it was for Democratic Presidential candidate nominees.
stop beating around the bush u worry too much what other people think of you. who was it

rickyb

guys speculated there would be a war to get us out of the great recession / depression, i didnt know we would be liberating USA:

upload_2020-6-1_17-35-47.png