Police: Stolen FedEx truck crashes into telephone pole.

Working4the1%

Example of the public not seeing ground. Skip to 5:19, unless you like to people repeat the same sentence over and over.

Ground keeps sabotaging us. I predict a statement stating that she is a contractor employee and no longer employed by contractor. Repeat statement as needed

fatboy33

Looks like most of the people in the comments defended the driver. The neighbor was supposedly harassing the driver.
Not sure who started the situation but if the driver keeps her mouth shut, things probably don't get to that point. If the neighbor had came up to the driver in a threating manner, then defender herself. Personally, if someone comes into my space, I'd take 2 steps back with my hands open and tell them to stop. Im fearing for my safety now. If they continue to close ground, I won't repeat myself because now they're looking to harm me.

Working4the1%

Not sure who started the situation but if the driver keeps her mouth shut, things probably don't get to that point. If the neighbor had came up to the driver in a threating manner, then defender herself. Personally, if someone comes into my space, I'd take 2 steps back with my hands open and tell them to stop. Im fearing for my safety now. If they continue to close ground, I won't repeat myself because now they're looking to harm me.
The driver came across like she really had Nothing to lose..after ground things can only improve

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I always just responded to someone with, Okay. Okay. And walk away. Ain’t nobody got time or energy to argue with idiots.