Poll: Are you happy at FedEx???

Are you Happy at FedEx?

• Yes!I love my job at Fedex.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Sometimes.Its a job just like any other job.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • No and if I can find a better job I will leave.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Screw Fred S!FedEx Sucks!!!!

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

FedEx2000

I found this out the hard way, when my wife went to pick up her prescriptions, and was told by the RX that our insurance had changed. Nice that fedex bothered to mention that, but communication at fedex has always been the worst I have ever seen anywhere!!! Amazing, a company that needs to tell a customer where their package is 24/7 can't communicate with their own employees at all. That goes for all management, and I know management, I spent 25 years ouside fedex in management. If I lied like fedex management, I'd have been out of a job real quick!! And I still haven't received the new ripoff.com (I mean scriptsrx.com) cards we were supposed to have received before the new year.

Call 1-877-602-0018 to contact Express Scripts to get a card if you still haven't received it.

EffOff

I detest my job. Kinko's has been ruined by Fedex, and it's only getting worse. You should see where we have to work. It's a leaky dump. We have to run around on concrete all day AND IT'S AGAINST THE RULES TO SIT!!!! Even if you're working on the computer you have to STAND. And the pay is :censored2:E. I wish we'd get shut down or Fedex would sell the company to somebody else, because it's too stupid to run a printing company. I'm outta here next year, and I'll take over a decade's worth of work skills, experience and great customer reviews with me. YOUR LOSS, FEDEX!