Poll: Who do you Think Will be The Next POTUS?

Who do you think will be the next POTUS?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

• RFK Jr

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Ron DeSantis

• Someone else

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

542thruNthru

You drunk you’re making no sense
Honestly not drunk. Just been one of those days I'm trying to make myself laugh. It just doesn't come across the same over txt. Typing quick so I can keep moving and it's causing me to misspell words and my auto correct is taking over.

It's either annoy you guys or the wife... I choose you guys. I'll live longer.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Honestly not drunk. Just been one of those days I'm trying to make myself laugh. It just doesn't come across the same over txt. Typing quick so I can keep moving and it's causing me to misspell words and my auto correct is taking over.

Memes work just for this reason, boomer
1701633292611447.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

IMG_4472.gif

trickpony1

And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
That's great but I don't think the man who donated the rib was president of what was the most powerful nation on earth.

He didn't have the launch codes either.

He wasn't approaching dementia either.

Pullman Brown

When did he start? What state?

Have you read anything by him? Death of the West? State of Emergency? Churchill, Hitler, and "The Unnecessary War": How Britain Lost Its Empire and the West Lost the World?

You and I must see the world different -with different presuppositions.

Pullman Brown

Evidence presented of fraud in court! Unbelievable! Long article. But alot of fraud equals a long article!

Over70irregs

That's great but I don't think the man who donated the rib was president of what was the most powerful nation on earth.

He didn't have the launch codes either.

He wasn't approaching dementia either.
We all know no matter what her job is to get him to the end. The original Nancy set that standard.

Over70irregs

Evidence presented of fraud in court! Unbelievable! Long article. But alot of fraud equals a long article!

Crap I thought it was an article on hanging chads.