Poll: Who do you Think Will be The Next POTUS?

Who do you think will be the next POTUS?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

• RFK Jr

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Ron DeSantis

• Someone else

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People need to prioritize what will affect them directly and indirectly when it comes to politics. There is too much stress and pressure over so many points. But Labor laws directly affect all of our abilities to earn a good wage, and protect jobs over corporations. Everyone has different beliefs, over so many things. We’d be better served arguing over religion than politics, pro and/or anti labor politics directly shape our ability to continue as a strong unionized workforce
Seems selfish.

I'm not going to support the genocide of Jews and the genital mutilation of little kids just because Democrats also promise to help unions.

You do you though.
Carry on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Seems selfish.

I'm not going to support the genocide of Jews and the genital mutilation of little kids just because Democrats also promise to help unions.

You do you though.
Carry on.
Typical to twist and add words and thoughts to someone else’s. Where did I mention a political party? Anyway, Happy New Year to you my politically challenged friend.

vantexan

Typical to twist and add words and thoughts to someone else’s. Where did I mention a political party? Anyway, Happy New Year to you my politically challenged friend.
We all know which party is pro union and also far left on social issues. Not certain how one can ignore the social issues as long as they come through on the union issues?

oldngray

nowhere special
We all know which party is pro union and also far left on social issues. Not certain how one can ignore the social issues as long as they come through on the union issues?
More a case of giving lip service to being pro union but little action on it. As long as they can count on almost automatic support from unions they don't need to do more. And pretty much the only unions they care about now are public employee unions who they treat as a cash cow.

Thebrownblob

It’s funny to listen to both sides talk, I spent plenty of time at my state capital, and from my vantage point the only thing I’ve seen from both is that they are Pro Spending. When you get right down to it, there’s very little difference between the parties and their actions once they’re in the office.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you're going to be completely disingenuous and pretend your post wasn't about politics then we don't have anything to talk about.

If you want to be real let me know.

vantexan

It’s funny to listen to both sides talk, I spent plenty of time at my state capital, and from my vantage point the only thing I’ve seen from both is that they are Pro Spending. When you get right down to it, there’s very little difference between the parties and their actions once they’re in the office.
Our last Republican administration opened up oil drilling and kept the southern border secure. As well as better equipped the military. Reduced regulations and taxes. I see this current administration blowing everything up.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you're going to be completely disingenuous and pretend your post wasn't about politics then we don't have anything to talk about.

If you want to be real let me know.
935904F9-3FC4-45BF-AACA-9D691B04787D.gif

Thebrownblob

Our last Republican administration opened up oil drilling and kept the southern border secure. As well as better equipped the military. Reduced regulations and taxes. I see this current administration blowing everything up.
The last administration also give a huge tax cut to corporations had the biggest boondoggle government loan system in history called the PPP, and shut down the country which definitely helped set up the rapid inflation We see now. I’m not advocating for the current administration. I’m just making a point that there’s very little difference.both are Driving the same general direction just one is driving a sports car at full speed, and the other one is driving an SUV. Both of them are headed for the cliff just at different rates of speed.

PT Car Washer

The last administration also give a huge tax cut to corporations had the biggest boondoggle government loan system in history called the PPP, and shut down the country which definitely helped set up the rapid inflation We see now. I’m not advocating for the current administration. I’m just making a point that there’s very little difference.both are Driving the same general direction just one is driving a sports car at full speed, and the other one is driving an SUV. Both of them are headed for the cliff just at different rates of speed.
Except the current administration is pro Democracy while the former admits to wanting to be a dictator.

Thebrownblob

Except the current administration is pro Democracy while the former admits to wanting to be a dictator.
Not even remotely true. Both have overstepped their bounds. Trump wanted to take peoples guns and do due process later. Biden wanted to force people to take a vaccine against their will.

PT Car Washer

Not even remotely true. Both have overstepped their bounds. Trump wanted to take peoples guns and do due process later. Biden wanted to force people to take a vaccine against their will.
Most American school children have to show they have been vaccinated against their will to enter public schools. It is called public health.

Thebrownblob

Most American school children have to show they have been vaccinated against their will to enter public schools. It is called public health.
You can’t have public health without personal health. And Covid isn’t one of those vaccines that you need because it doesn’t stop anything. That’s very clear at this point.

And since you don’t wanna comment on the other, I’ll explain to you that Trump was wrong because you cannot do due process after the fact because that’s not due process at all.