Poll: Who do you Think Will be The Next POTUS?

Who do you think will be the next POTUS?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Gavin Newsom

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Vivek Ramaswamy

• RFK Jr

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Ron DeSantis

• Someone else

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous 115

Interesting.

1704455754002.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If Tough Guy did meet with Trump I would say that's a smart thing to do. Hard to move the ball when your support automatically goes to the other side. More focus on union issues and less on the left's marxist agenda.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If Tough Guy did meet with Trump I would say that's a smart thing to do. Hard to move the ball when your support automatically goes to the other side. More focus on union issues and less on the left's marxist agenda.

I'm guessing that you are not aware.... that the Teamsters support and PAC funds don't go strictly

to the Dems ? The volunteer DRIVE donations are provided to elected officials who support Labor.

Thebrownblob

I'm guessing that you are not aware.... that the Teamsters support and PAC funds don't go strictly

to the Dems ? The volunteer DRIVE donations are provided to elected officials who support Labor.
There’s a giant push to support politicians who will help with working people and labor issues, with a focus on the Pro act.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

People need to prioritize what will affect them directly and indirectly when it comes to politics. There is too much stress and pressure over so many points. But Labor laws directly affect all of our abilities to earn a good wage, and protect jobs over corporations. Everyone has different beliefs, over so many things. We’d be better served arguing over religion than politics, pro and/or anti labor politics directly shape our ability to continue as a strong unionized workforce

Over70irregs

If Trumpy makes it as nominee he will get it. If Newsome is on ballot he gets it overall. No Dem in recent history loses 2nd term. 🔥

Wally

Doesn't cost a dime to endorse or not endorse candidates.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you really think the Republicans would ever support the working middle class? The dema dont either but the republicans are very upfront about Union Busting

Wally

Do you really think the Republicans would ever support the working middle class? The dema dont either but the republicans are very upfront about Union Busting
Play both sides against each other is what I'm saying. Right now, labor is dems beotch, which makes it easy to do thinks like kill pipelines.

JustDeliverIt

@Wally is right, remind the Dems that we have interest in what’s best for us and not just an automatic vote for them. They have gotten lax on a lot of issues.

But, at the end of the day, Republicans will openly be anti union. There are some trying to walk a fine line but politics, especially in DC, is herd mentality. They won’t get far within the party without coming back to the pack.