Porter pay

35years

Gravy route
Does anyone know where to find the pay rate for full time porters? Central region. I looked thru the master and Central supplement but didn't see it.

Years and years ago it was $1 an hour less than full scale drivers.

Considering the switch after decades in package.

Thanks.

OrionIsDaddy

Here it is a 22.3 full time inside job which tops out at $30.64

Other places its a separate job that does indeed top out at 38 an hour.

Basically reserved for the 30+ year driver that is too old to drive but too broke to retire. Transition period to retirement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-192554_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-192554_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 88

Inthegame

Here it is a 22.3 full time inside job which tops out at $30.64

Other places its a separate job that does indeed top out at 38 an hour.

Basically reserved for the 30+ year driver that is too old to drive but too broke to retire. Transition period to retirement.
In this local it looks like $.40 less than an RPCD. In my CR local it's $.25 less. Might want to give your BA a call?

Does anyone know where to find the pay rate for full time porters? Central region. I looked thru the master and Central supplement but didn't see it.

Years and years ago it was $1 an hour less than full scale drivers.

Considering the switch after decades in package.

Thanks.
And miss all the excitement of being on the road?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In this local it looks like $.40 less than an RPCD. In my CR local it's $.25 less. Might want to give your BA a call?
Screenshot_20220121-224005_Word.jpg

In Ohio this is the pay scale for 22.2 employees (per the Ohio Rider).

....although this doesn't take into account the recent $.33/hr COLA raise???

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
All I know is that whatever they pay the porters, it is not enough. The work may be physically easier but UPS buildings have some of the most disgusting trash and bathrooms I have ever seen lol

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
All I know is that whatever they pay the porters, it is not enough. The work may be physically easier but UPS buildings have some of the most disgusting trash and bathrooms I have ever seen lol
The porters in my building deserve to have their pay cut in half. Worthless sacks of :censored2:.