Positive Stories in General and COVID

rickyb

theres several different protests happening in my city today.

one of them is anti capitalist.

this gives me hope. we will not save ourselves by electing the corrupt politicians our parties and media have pre-selected for us, be it donald trump or joe biden or obama or bush. we will save ourselves by civil disobedience which is to bring the current dysfunctional system to a crawl or stop and replace it with something new, more democratic, and renewable.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This man speaks truth. Touch base with your friends, no matter how much you’re working or how busy you are, and let them know you’re in their corner. Life is too short.

refineryworker05

My positive story is with the vaccine and as the deadly threat of covid recedes, and people slowly start to drive more, that's important since I work in a petroleum refinery, the salary and 401k benefits I was cut in 2020, the last year of the disasterous trump presidency, have been restored. Sadly, not all the benefits I was cut have returned, so overall I am still down from where I was before the last year of the disasterous trump presidency, but its better than it was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My positive story is with the vaccine and as the deadly threat of covid recedes, and people slowly start to drive more, that's important since I work in a petroleum refinery, the salary and 401k benefits I was cut in 2020, the last year of the disasterous trump presidency, have been restored. Sadly, not all the benefits I was cut have returned, so overall I am still down from where I was before the last year of the disasterous trump presidency, but its better than it was.
China's fault.
Why do you defend them?

refineryworker05

China's fault.
Why do you defend them?
I'd love to see my china defending post. But trump was praising China and putting forth Chinese propaganda about Covid for weeks. he was like China has it under control and the Chinese president told me this and I believe him and he is doing a great job, blah, blah, blah. Trump defended China's covid response initially, so you just didn't care about defending and praising China when trump was praising China's covid repsonse.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You were absent here for a little while. I was starting to miss all the good laughs.