Positive Stories in General and COVID

refineryworker05

You were absent here for a little while. I was starting to miss all the good laughs.
I rarely post on this website. I go months without posting or even thinking about it and then usually when I am bored and working a night shift. Ill be think hey I haven't posted to browncafe in a while.

refineryworker05

The pandemic is china's fault.
You blaming Trump is defending China.
I have never defended China. Again Trump was repeating Chinese propaganda about the virus. He was praising China's covid repsonse. I blame trump for his utter incompetence after covid hit. The man on camera said maybe we could shine sunlight in our bodies or consume bleach to fight covid. Pure insane nonsense.

refineryworker05

Seek help.
This is what trump said. That's what he said. Insanity

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning,
You're not helping your case buddy.
Pure Trump derangement syndrome.
Seek help.

Poop Head

Judge me.

God bless Trump

God Bless America

Trump 2024

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You're not helping your case buddy.
Pure Trump derangement syndrome.
Seek help.
7ynotrcpc2v41.jpg