Positive Stories in General and COVID

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
ive been on a non high speed train in amsterdam that took me from teh airport to downtown in about 30 minutes. the seats were much nicer than sky train in vancouver. not luxury but they were comfy at least
That sounds like the Heathrow Express. Expensive, pleasant, and single purpose.

The tube should be an eye opener for you, then. Imagine riding twenty minutes with your face in an ugly guys armpit.

rickyb

That sounds like the Heathrow Express. Expensive, pleasant, and single purpose.

The tube should be an eye opener for you, then. Imagine riding twenty minutes with your face in an ugly guys armpit.
im pretty tall. but at least they have expansive public transport unlike us

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Results of trials by AstraZeneca showed AZD7442 had 77% efficacy in reducing risk of symptomatic COVID-19.
In those trials, three-fourths of participants had a comorbidity, or a chronic disease or disorder that renders vaccines less effective.
People with those comorbidities have a difficult time mounting a strong immune response to viruses.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Madam, I still go by the old code of a southern gentleman with regards to the fairer sex. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by uncouth miscreants who do not. A sorry state of affairs, I’m sure.
Unfortunately, the uncouth miscreants who do not were probably raised without a male role in their lives to teach them how to become men. How many times did your father slap you on the back of your head and tell you to get your lazy butt up and say, Let's go! That's what boys need.