Positive Stories in General and COVID

wilberforce15

Madam, I still go by the old code of a southern gentleman with regards to the fairer sex. Unfortunately, we are surrounded by uncouth miscreants who do not. A sorry state of affairs, I’m sure.
I'm happy to help a lady.

But if they want equality, they can have it. I'll help them the same as I would a man.

Meaning not at all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That’s Massachusetts for ya
Remember too, all the state cops who have been caught embezzling tens of thousands of dollars, stealing overtime money. Only a couple went to prison. Most have been allowed by Charlie Parker to “repay” the money they stole and are now collecting huge tax-free state pensions.

But the honest troopers left behind — if they don’t get the shot, they’re fired!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Remember too, all the state cops who have been caught embezzling tens of thousands of dollars, stealing overtime money. Only a couple went to prison. Most have been allowed by Charlie Parker to “repay” the money they stole and are now collecting huge tax-free state pensions.

But the honest troopers left behind — if they don’t get the shot, they’re fired!
That’s okay. We’ll take them down here in Florida. We like the honest kind. :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy

VigiAccess, a World Health Organization database that collects COVID-19 vaccine side-effects currently reports 3,709 cases of “neoplasms” or new tumors which include breast, lung and brain cancers plus numerous noncancerous growths following COVID vaccination.
The Yellow Card adverse event reporting system in the United Kingdom has recorded indexed 731 reports of neoplasms (including 454 related to the U.K.-made AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, and 248 related to the Pfizer/BioNTech shot).