Positive Stories in General and COVID

BrownArmy

The LibTurd reaction is to the right-wing pundits assertion that Obama did not declare a National Emergency until 6 months after it was understood it was a new virus and after 1000 Americans died.

I understand that the H1N1 virus was different in transmissibility and mortality but the pundits spin is factually accurate albeit unfair.

I’ll give you that.

But it’s the Trump show now, comparisons to Obama three years into Trump’s Presidency just look weak.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ll give you that.

But it’s the Trump show now, comparisons to Obama three years into Trump’s Presidency just look weak.
You suggest we shut down the country for the KungFlu but your suggestion for the swine flu was to just wash you hands and get over it.

It's relevant because it proves you are hysterical from the media you consume.

BrownArmy

You suggest we shut down the country for the KungFlu but your suggestion for the swine flu was to just wash you hands and get over it.

It's relevant because it proves you are hysterical from the media you consume.

Straw Man argument, plus I never mentioned ‘washing your hands’ for the H1-N1.

What’s the easy fix?

newfie

Ahhh, revisionist history.

Please tell us again how Obama screwed up the H1-N1 response.

I understand the A.D.D. is kicking in my point actually mocks your mockery.

The link shows Dems they can't surgically assign blame here . Trump's team and his folks have responsibility. Obama folks have responsibility. Cuomos folks have responsibility.
Deblasio who in early March was telling people not to worry about the virus has responsibility.

An honest answer here is that none of them could actually anticipate the scope of this virus and none of them adequately planned for it.

But your TDS will only allow you to try to surgically assign the blame on one person.

It will be fine

I understand the A.D.D. is kicking in my point actually mocks your mockery.

The link shows Dems they can't surgically assign blame here . Trump's team and his folks have responsibility. Obama folks have responsibility. Cuomos folks have responsibility.
Deblasio who in early March was telling people not to worry about the virus has responsibility.

An honest answer here is that none of them could actually anticipate the scope of this virus and none of them adequately planned for it.

But your TDS will only allow you to try to surgically assign the blame on one person.
A36C8F84-E3E6-4A74-8E49-BAB04E557556.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The link shows Dems they can't surgically assign blame here ...
Trump's team and his folks have responsibility.
Obama folks have responsibility.
Cuomos folks have responsibility.
Deblasio, who in early March was telling people not to worry about the virus, has responsibility.

The last sentence of your post is very true and applies to Obama's and state and local government official's in 2009 in reaction to the H1N1 virus! Excellent post!

I think the LibTurds struggle with a Federal form of governments as defined in the Constitution of the USA ...
it's like everything else with them.
They dream s:censored2:t up that is not supported by reality and law ... and act like their thoughts are reality.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The last sentence of your post is very true and applies to Obama's and state and local government official's in 2009 in reaction to the H1N1 virus! Excellent post!

I think the LibTurds struggle with a Federal form of governments as defined in the Constitution of the USA ...
it's like everything else with them.
They dream s:censored2:t up that is not supported by reality and law ... and act like their thoughts are reality.

It's the difference between learning by reading, and learning by doing. People can say that things work a certain way all they want, from up in their ivory towers. But if you never get out and experience how things actually work, you're left only with theories.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rhode Island has deployed the National Guard to stop fleeing NYC residents at their border. Some troops will be going house to house to id those who have fled. Summer resorts area have seen an increase in the number of house requesting that their water services be turned on.
Some states are requiring all NYC residents into a 14 day quarantine.
While Massachusetts is requiring all entering the state to a 14 day quarantine.

newfie

Rhode Island has deployed the National Guard to stop fleeing NYC residents at their border. Some troops will be going house to house to id those who have fled. Summer resorts area have seen an increase in the number of house requesting that their water services be turned on.
Some states are requiring all NYC residents into a 14 day quarantine.
While Massachusetts is requiring all entering the state to a 14 day quarantine.

you know there are people taking advantage of that situation

hey boss I can't come to work i came here for the weekend and got quarantined

oldngray

nowhere special
you know there are people taking advantage of that situation

hey boss I can't come to work i came here for the weekend and got quarantined
This is why people should get time off if they ask. Unpaid unless they can prove they tested positive. And if they want to be tested with no symptoms and no record of contact with infected they can pay for it out of their own pocket.