Possible Suspension Coming

21Savage

No when i tell them to put it in there they actually go check and see what I was doing.
You don't have to tell them anything. You can go in and enter it yourself. You're making it harder on yourself than it needs to be. If you took lunch from 1300 to 1400 but realize you forgot to enter it at the end of the day you can go back and put it in for that time. It doesn't take a sup to do it for you.

Now if what you were doing was working through your lunch AND punching out while forgetting to put one in than you're just an idiot.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Taking a lunch but not entering it. Going to management either day of or next day and telling them to put in my break for designated time. This is not everyday but once every month or 2 months.

no just happened today. Steward says probably won’t happen. Should get talked down to a warning letter.
Volume is down and they are looking to get rid of people, when times get slow, things they would let go in the past become problems, put it and you have no problems

DOK

Yes going forward I’m taking at the same time everyday. I’m worried about the suspension. Steward feels like it won’t get that far.
It’s only 2 days, I mean you didn’t put the break in the board after being told about it a couple of times. Ups has some basic rules that need to be followed, some of the rules seem dumb.

Phenom5

It’s only 2 days, I mean you didn’t put the break in the board after being told about it a couple of times. Ups has some basic rules that need to be followed, some of the rules seem dumb.
I know i didn’t but its also adjusted once i notice I didn’t put it in. There is no time being stolen. That’s why I’m like really this is so small. Meanwhile other people doing worst things than this. Going to have to correct it tho.

Phenom5

Where the hell do we get these people at?

Forgot to put in a break? Not just once, but continuously.

Forgot to punch out?

My God, we're doomed.

Where the hell do we get these people at?

Forgot to put in a break? Not just once, but continuously.

Forgot to punch out?

My God, we're doomed.
3 times over like 6 months. But like I said no time was stolen i asked manager to put it in for the correct way before payroll even touches it.

Trucker Clock

3 times over like 6 months. But like I said no time was stolen i asked manager to put it in for the correct way before payroll even touches it.

Here's a novel idea.

Key in your break, or lunch, at the time you take it. That is the methods.

Don't wait until the end of the day to do it.

R1wonder

Yes going forward I’m taking at the same time everyday. I’m worried about the suspension. Steward feels like it won’t get that far.
You say this . But why didn’t you do this “going forward” after the first time … man I don’t like management and hate to take their side but damn this is an easy mistake to fix . Take your suspension like a man and stop being dumb when you return .

21Savage

You say this . But why didn’t you do this “going forward” after the first time … man I don’t like management and hate to take their side but damn this is an easy mistake to fix . Take your suspension like a man and stop being dumb when you return .
He won't ever serve it. Crying about some dumb ish they don't even actually suspend for anyways.