Possible Suspension Coming

Thebrownblob

Our Center seems like management is done changing anything but the other center in our building puts all time changes on paper and will be fixed later.
Again, it’s really up to your management team if they will allow that. Realistically recording your time accurately is your responsibility and you should take it very seriously because the company can use these things against you.

Phenom5

Again, it’s really up to your management team if they will allow that. Realistically recording your time accurately is your responsibility and you should take it very seriously because the company can use these things against you.
100% agree. But let’s say i made an error, I’m not able to fix it, so management should fix it if brought to their attention. Just like some people forget to punch out at night.

Thebrownblob

100% agree. But let’s say i made an error, I’m not able to fix it, so management should fix it if brought to their attention. Just like some people forget to punch out at night.
This one’s really easy as soon as you get ready for lunch take your diad out and push the start lunch button and record your time and then when you’re done pull it back out and push finish time. I just got through getting a persons job back who the company said was falsifying their time card. Mostly, I believe they were just not recording accurately. Perhaps being a little too lackadaisical I never want to leave myself at the mercy of hoping my supervisor or manager will be understanding.

Phenom5

This one’s really easy as soon as you get ready for lunch take your diet out and push the start lunch button and record your time and then when you’re done pull it back out and push finish time. I just got through getting a persons job back who the company said was falsifying their time card. Mostly, I believe they were just not recording accurately. Perhaps being a little too lackadaisical I never want to leave myself at the mercy of hoping my supervisor or manager will be understanding.
Oh i see that now. I feel worse about it because i brought to their attention and I got disciplined. Basically got punished for being honest. Makes you not wanna be honest.

Thebrownblob

Oh i see that now. I feel worse about it because i brought to their attention and I got disciplined. Basically got punished for being honest. Makes you not wanna be honest.
I understand the feeling but always be honest. All we’ve got is integrity. If They’ll ever find a reason to terminate me. It won’t be because I was dishonest. The people we work for are mostly cold hearted. Practice doing the job correctly and you will work here as long as you want longer than the people managing you.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Document everything. Names. Times. Make sure the person you are talking with is aware you will be using their name if called into question. Report everything. To everyone. Good luck.

21Savage

This doesn't make sense. You mean to tell me you're taking a lunch and when you're done and it's time to get back to work you don't realize you didn't code a break? I'm calling bs. You probably just worked through it. That'd be the only way to forget to code a break.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Recently I’ve been forgetting to put my break in while on route. I have been informing my supervisor to add my break so there is no issues. Well he didn’t do it back in November. I told the center manager I got paid for a break I actually took. At the time he said ok just make sure you are putting it in. The next day i get a verbal warning for inputting my break but wouldn’t have gotten if i didn’t say anything. 2 months later, I forgot to put break in. I informed my ORS the very next morning before shift even started and he put it in. Center manager wrote me up anyway. Today I got a suspension letter for a 2 day suspension for not putting it in yesterday and after the letter I informed them exactly what time i took break.
Dont wanna get suspended what are my chances here. I know its on me but its a small mistake. I’m getting punished for being honest. I’m not even stealing time cause it all gets fixed before payroll.
Wow your center sucks
🧔‍♂️✊

Brownwind

This one’s really easy as soon as you get ready for lunch take your diad out and push the start lunch button and record your time and then when you’re done pull it back out and push finish time. I just got through getting a persons job back who the company said was falsifying their time card. Mostly, I believe they were just not recording accurately. Perhaps being a little too lackadaisical I never want to leave myself at the mercy of hoping my supervisor or manager will be understanding.
Most likely a package was recorded during the period he wanted to record as a break.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Recently I’ve been forgetting to put my break in while on route.

No im just making the mistake. Today i added an alarm to remind me going forward.

I’m a Rpcd that’s at top rate.

You're a top rate RPCD, and you have trouble accurately recording breaks ?

The purpose of progressive discipline is to correct unacceptable behavior. You got a verbal,

a write up, and now a suspension.... what didn't you understand ?

Wow.

Thebrownblob

You're a top rate RPCD, and you have trouble accurately recording breaks ?

The purpose of progressive discipline is to correct unacceptable behavior. You got a verbal,

a write up, and now a suspension.... what didn't you understand ?

Wow.
Yep, never understand why people will assume the company is going to help them out, record your brakes and lunches as you take them. As well as record everything throughout your day accurately, and no one could ever say anything to you. If you’re asked to do something dishonest or outside of training, tell them. To pound sand.

Phenom5

I understand the feeling but always be honest. All we’ve got is integrity. If They’ll ever find a reason to terminate me. It won’t be because I was dishonest. The people we work for are mostly cold hearted. Practice doing the job correctly and you will work here as long as you want longer than the people managing you.
Definitely sounds like the OP is working through his lunch and wants them to add it in after he's done.
No when i tell them to put it in there they actually go check and see what I was doing.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
When I clock out for lunch, my board is locked. Sounds like you’re working through it and having them “put one in” at the end of the day—or next day. Very simple fix just clock out on the board and actually go sit down somewhere and relax for a short while. Actually taking a break during break time…imagine that.