Post office

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
CIR---signature on file?

Commercial Inside Release. Don't know if this is done anywhere else, but in The City here, they practically do the job backwards. DR to your businesses, I think it's like 5 pcs or less is ok. Of course never DR residential unless it's shipper release.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wouldn't DR a huge city post office. But rural post offices is just the way it's done.

What's the difference? Is one a business and the other a residential stop?

I have had rural routes and leaving a pile of Surepost in the lobby of a closed Post Office was a big no-no. You had to figure out when they were open and work around those hours.

What'dyabringmetoday???

If you are The Great UpstateNYUPSer, it is perfectly fine to DR commercial deliveries if you justify it as "taking care of the customer" or needing to get done. For everyone else, it is gross negligence in following the methods. Lol.

Johney

I DR a business quite often that has a huge fence around it that you need a gate code to enter...nobody ever answers the door so I DR them by their receiving area. Is this frowned upon? One of the employees said it was ok if nobody was around
Sure it's fine......until something comes up missing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes. Wife and I went out for a nice dinner and my parents watched her.

Ill be cashing in my BJ coupon in half an hour or so.

I remember those days. I once won some silly trivia bet with the wife and won 10 BJ's. I had caught her in a good drunk mood otherwise no way would she have bet 10. (NO I'm not Superman - not in a row). The bet was for anytime I requested. After about six or seven "coupons" had been used up the wife actually though I would forget the count when she told me she had paid up in full. Silly women---I thought she knew me better than that.