Potato/Potahtoe

vantexan

Helpful hint:

A BORDER is the perimeter of an object. Often referring to the outside edge of a country.

A BOARDER is someone who rents a room for sleeping in someone's home. Often gets included meals as in room and board.

While we're at it:

YOUR is a possessive adjective used to describe ownership. Example: Is that YOUR car?

YOU'RE is a contraction of the words YOU ARE. As in: "YOU'RE not fooling anyone in those yellow tights.

YOU'RE welcome. This has been YOUR lesson for today.

Meat

Helpful hint:

A BORDER is the perimeter of an object. Often referring to the outside edge of a country.

A BOARDER is someone who rents a room for sleeping in someone's home. Often gets included meals as in room and board.

While we're at it:

YOUR is a possessive adjective used to describe ownership. Example: Is that YOUR car?

YOU'RE is a contraction of the words YOU ARE. As in: "YOU'RE not fooling anyone in those yellow tights.

So knowledgeable and yet so poor.

What a delightful contradiction!

vantexan

So knowledgeable and yet so poor.

What a delightful contradiction!
You're welcome! By the way my income is almost doubling with the start of my Social Security next month. $42k annually and I don't have to punch a clock. I don't have to depend on a rich stepfath....oh wait, you made that up if I remember right. You were a precocious 16 yr old then as I recall. Guess you're schlepping boxes now like so many of us have.

Helpful hint:

While we're at it:

Al Gore?

Brownwind

Helpful hint:

While we're at it:

I needed this.

Hey y’all gonna ride that saddle or watchitcha sitin there?

English is a fun language. 😲👍

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Helpful hint:

While we're at it:

Spelin'-grammar police out there! That and the Wallation™.

oQmRZX.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Not sure about this...

Rouge is a cosmetic substance for coloring the cheeks red.
Rogue (Rogue's) is a motorcycle club bearing this name. I don't think I would refer to the club, or it's members, using the term "Rouge".

Hope this helps.
People who confuse the two is one of my pet peeves

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're welcome! By the way my income is almost doubling with the start of my Social Security next month. $42k annually and I don't have to punch a clock. I don't have to depend on a rich stepfath....oh wait, you made that up if I remember right. You were a precocious 16 yr old then as I recall. Guess you're schlepping boxes now like so many of us have.
With the income doubled maybe you can purchase a health insurance policy?

Meat

My goodness, I’ve never scene (see what I did there?) such vanity.

You’re retirement age and you’re bragging about being retired?

Weren’t you bragging about delivering a lot of packages to an apartment complex some years back, and about living in a trailer park because “million dollar rigs” came through once in awhile?

In my worldview, vainglory is disgusting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
$42k doesn't go far. These guys spend that and more on brisket, smokers, beer, and "medicine". Just ask @burrheadd. Add in football betting too.