Potato/Potahtoe

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
$42k doesn't go far. These guys spend that and more on brisket, smokers, beer, and "medicine". Just ask @burrheadd. Add in football betting too.
IMG_7470.gif

vantexan

$42k doesn't go far. These guys spend that and more on brisket, smokers, beer, and "medicine". Just ask @burrheadd. Add in football betting too.
It goes a hell of a lot farther than $22k! I don't pay rent or utilities and when my dad passes I'll be in a RV park in New Mexico. I'll be good.

vantexan

My goodness, I’ve never scene (see what I did there?) such vanity.

You’re retirement age and you’re bragging about being retired?

Weren’t you bragging about delivering a lot of packages to an apartment complex some years back, and about living in a trailer park because “million dollar rigs” came through once in awhile?

In my worldview, vainglory is disgusting.
What's bragging about telling you what I'm doing? Is it sort of like telling people you're a millionaire and will be a young, retired multimillionaire? Why are you working at FedEx now? You constantly bring up how poor I am so I can't resist telling you I'm not working, you are. Enjoy!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What's bragging about telling you what I'm doing? Is it sort of like telling people you're a millionaire and will be a young, retired multimillionaire? Why are you working at FedEx now? You constantly bring up how poor I am so I can't resist telling you I'm not working, you are. Enjoy!
Sounds like an idiot, sic em

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Helpful hint:

A BORDER is the perimeter of an object. Often referring to the outside edge of a country.

A BOARDER is someone who rents a room for sleeping in someone's home. Often gets included meals as in room and board.

While we're at it:

YOUR is a possessive adjective used to describe ownership. Example: Is that YOUR car?

YOU'RE is a contraction of the words YOU ARE. As in: "YOU'RE not fooling anyone in those yellow tights.

YOU'RE welcome. This has been YOUR lesson for today.
No, none of these, watch me type all these