Potential For Civil War Kickoff?

It will be fine

Restricting Transgender troops. Call me old school but enlisting for the GI Bill is a lot different than enlisting for hormones and wiener chop.
That will only last as long as Trump’s term in office at best. The new SCOTUS ruling makes it discriminatory, so a court challenge might change it sooner than that. If your best example of improvement is fleeting discrimination there’s not much to be proud of from the Trump administration.

El Correcto

god is dead
That will only last as long as Trump’s term in office at best. The new SCOTUS ruling makes it discriminatory, so a court challenge might change it sooner than that. If your best example of improvement is fleeting discrimination there’s not much to be proud of from the Trump administration.
Every second a booby boy doesn’t serve in our military an angel gets its wings.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Restricting Transgender troops. Call me old school but enlisting for the GI Bill is a lot different than enlisting for hormones and wiener chop.

That's your answer to what tRump policy has improved your life??????

So what happened last night in "Profesional" wrestling?

Serf

Well sending A transgender mulatta Brigade of soldiers to terrify ISIS certainly sounds plausible if you get your wish. But in all Seriousness, no POTUS or administration has notably changed my life because I am not in the category of special interests they pander to.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Benji can't wait to sign up. So proud of shim.

Serf

That's your answer to what tRump policy has improved your life??????

So what happened last night in "Profesional" wrestling?
I was half kidding and half serious. Describe for a moment if you will, the immense pride you have for your fellow “person” to get breast implants and hormones on Uncle Sam. Man, now if I could only get a beyond meat burger and a soda I would be so effin hooah murican.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I was half kidding and half serious. Describe for a moment if you will, the immense pride you have for your fellow “person” to get breast implants and hormones on Uncle Sam. Man, now if I could only get a beyond meat burger and a soda I would be so effin hooah murican.

Who cares?

Seriously, stop trying to get into other people's bedrooms and bathrooms! If you are insecure in your manhood to get therapy!

rickyb

1598488178107.png