Potential For Civil War Kickoff?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
lol, if that blogger wants to cry about racists he might want to learn how to spell the word first.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
True, if you're in imminent physical threat. Someone smashing your windows and spray painting your walls probably won't qualify. Way too many jurisdictions put a lot of limitations on what you can do to defend yourself.

If someone is smashing your windows and trying to enter your premises, it is not unreasonable to assume they mean to do you harm.

I agree to an extent. Calling someone a mean word; not terrorism. Targeting someone with weapons based on their race; terrorism. Unfortunately, liberals are too unreasonable to concede that this happens to every race and not just their little chocolate angels from Heaven lol. That's the major problem here. For liberals it isn't about fighting to end racism, it's about fighting to end white people. So guess what happens? An equal but opposite reaction. It's as if they don't realize they are manifesting more racism in their pursuit to end racism. This is why they aren't good governors of anything

Liberals listen to their commie masters, who redefine words like racism and terrorism. They now mean whatever is necessary to placate the masses into being ok with decreased individual liberty, and increased government power.

You're obviously not a student of history but merely a dreamer. I hear in hell there's equal opportunity misery.

As mentioned above, commies, such as rickyb and all his "sources", redefine words to fit their agenda, and as you pointed out, revise history for the same purpose.

rickyb

I agree to an extent. Calling someone a mean word; not terrorism. Targeting someone with weapons based on their race; terrorism. Unfortunately, liberals are too unreasonable to concede that this happens to every race and not just their little chocolate angels from Heaven lol. That's the major problem here. For liberals it isn't about fighting to end racism, it's about fighting to end white people. So guess what happens? An equal but opposite reaction. It's as if they don't realize they are manifesting more racism in their pursuit to end racism. This is why they aren't good governors of anything
if you want justice the solution is not "dont do anything"

rickyb

“Its best to let the unreasonable opposition speak, so they can manifest themselves as unreasonable and everyone can see it” -Jordan Peterson
ie freedom of speech.

speaking of freedom of speech jordan peterson challenged richard wolff to a debate, and when wolff took him up on the offer jordan backed down.

vantexan

If someone is smashing your windows and trying to enter your premises, it is not unreasonable to assume they mean to do you harm.
You might want to get that in writing from local law enforcement before opening fire on them. It varies by jurisdiction but business owners have been arrested in the past for shooting people who've broken in to their stores.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

vantexan

We’re they convicted?
Don't know. Saw where a jewelry store owner in New Jersey last month had an employee sleeping in a back room early on a Sunday morning. A couple of men broke in and the employee shot one of them. The employee was arrested. Big difference between someone breaking into your home and your business in many localities. Or even between inside your house and your porch. What makes perfect sense in Texas might be viewed totally different in states with strict gun laws. Best make sure what your rights are locally before ever pulling a trigger. But bottom line if there's an imminent threat to yourself or family don't hesitate if they're coming at you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
ie freedom of speech.

speaking of freedom of speech jordan peterson challenged richard wolff to a debate, and when wolff took him up on the offer jordan backed down.

Freedom of speech is fine. But you can't expect people to accept lies as justification for your views and actions.

And I don't know the circumstances surrounding this debate, but I do know Peterson has been dealing with a lot of personal and family medical issues for almost the last year now.

JJinVA

Here are a few more black lives that are mattering all over the place lol

I dont see why we really even need police departments though **drool**

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You might want to get that in writing from local law enforcement before opening fire on them. It varies by jurisdiction but business owners have been arrested in the past for shooting people who've broken in to their stores.

I'd have to look into it some more, but a "self-defense" defense should be pretty easy to establish in such cases.

rickyb

Freedom of speech is fine. But you can't expect people to accept lies as justification for your views and actions.

And I don't know the circumstances surrounding this debate, but I do know Peterson has been dealing with a lot of personal and family medical issues for almost the last year now.
im awaiting the debate and not holding my breath peterson will come through.

rickyb

I don't expect ppl like yourself to recognize the actual justices Trump has accomplished already, and that's fine. But to say "nothing" is being done is absurd
injustice is probably increasing faster under his rule. were in a bubble of lies and eventually the bubble will pop

JJinVA

injustice is probably increasing faster under his rule. were in a bubble of lies and eventually the bubble will pop

I do agree that you're definitely in a bubble of lies that will pop, it just wont be the bubble you thought it was.

When I was younger I was pretty far left. Tired of wars, tired of rednecks who supported Bush (which I still hate GW to this day), and I even voted for Obama twice just because of how pissed I was w the rednecks. I didnt realize until obamas second term just how much I had been manipulated emotionally. I was fighting everyone elses wars for them except for my own. And one day it dawned on me, everyone else is fighting for the world they want for themselves... whether thats at my expense or not. Why am I not doing that?

I don't think Id call myself a republican or a democrat because I do think both parties have been infiltrated over time w ppl who only call themselves those things (kind of like so called religious people who drown us in religious rhetoric and then turn around and molest kids), but I am a Trumponian Conservative. I like where his focus is

rickyb

I do agree that you're definitely in a bubble of lies that will pop, it just wont be the bubble you thought it was.

When I was younger I was pretty far left. Tired of wars, tired of rednecks who supported Bush (which I still hate GW to this day), and I even voted for Obama twice just because of how pissed I was w the rednecks. I didnt realize until obamas second term just how much I had been manipulated emotionally. I was fighting everyone elses wars for them except for my own. And one day it dawned on me, everyone else is fighting for the world they want for themselves... whether thats at my expense or not. Why am I not doing that?

I don't think Id call myself a republican or a democrat because I do think both parties have been infiltrated over time w ppl who only call themselves those things (kind of like so called religious people who drown us in religious rhetoric and then turn around and molest kids), but I am a Trumponian Conservative. I like where his focus is
obama fooled me too in 2008.

It will be fine

So what Trump policy has improved your life?

newfie

So what Trump policy has improved your life?

his economic policies
his restoration of pride in america
his policies of mimizing the NK threat
his holding china accountable.
his exposure of the deep state
his exposure of the leftist control of the media
His fight against the leftist thought and speech police

He's doing a fantastic job.