Potential For Civil War Kickoff?

JJinVA

So apparently, Bikers For Trump are going to go in to CHAZ and reclaim it for America...

This, in my opinion, has the potential to kick off a larger civil war, because make no mistake, a few lunatics are gonna open fire, and when they do, the bikers are going to return fire. Other antifa lunatics are going to take that as a call to arms and splinter cells might start popping up across the US in the form of domestic terrorist attacks. I think they watched the Weather Underground too many times and think they are reincarnated-1960s-revolutionaries... but even the people from the SDS regret the things they did when they were younger if they watched the whole movie through.

Anyways. Antifa has been training hard on their xbox's so theyre pretty much militant masterminds now... Becareful out there and keep a gun in your vehicle at all times.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
giphy.gif

Nah
I've been telling people that we should just let them keep CHAZ. They want their own country, let them have their own country.

And all our dealings with them will be treated the same way as with other countries. Customs, passports, a border wall would be ideal so we don't have any illegal immigrants coming in the US from this new foreign nation.

Just let them have it. And treat them like we treat the rest of the big boys.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I've been telling people that we should just let them keep CHAZ. They want their own country, let them have their own country.

And all our dealings with them will be treated the same way as with other countries. Customs, passports, a border wall would be ideal so we don't have any illegal immigrants coming in the US from this new foreign nation.

Just let them have it. And treat them like we treat the rest of the big boys.

Turn all big cities into CHAZ, and then cut off all services from the US.

It will be fine

So apparently, Bikers For Trump are going to go in to CHAZ and reclaim it for America...

This, in my opinion, has the potential to kick off a larger civil war, because make no mistake, a few lunatics are gonna open fire, and when they do, the bikers are going to return fire. Other antifa lunatics are going to take that as a call to arms and splinter cells might start popping up across the US in the form of domestic terrorist attacks. I think they watched the Weather Underground too many times and think they are reincarnated-1960s-revolutionaries... but even the people from the SDS regret the things they did when they were younger if they watched the whole movie through.

Anyways. Antifa has been training hard on their xbox's so theyre pretty much militant masterminds now... Becareful out there and keep a gun in your vehicle at all times.
Lol. Rednecks eating up Fox News. This is like the made up no-zones in Europe. CHAZ is basically a big farmers market. Violence ended when the police left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol. Rednecks eating up Fox News. This is like the made up no-zones in Europe. CHAZ is basically a big farmers market. Violence ended when the police left.
Lol. Ignorant liberals eating up MSNBC. This is like the "mostly peaceful protests" that burned down cities. CHAZ is just the newest radical violence Democrats are ignoring. Sad the victims in that area don't have police to protect them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Sorry but I don't give a s:censored2:t about CHAZ ... someone else's problem!

Non sequitur

Now we know what the mush brains were doing online during the China flu. Fomenting revolution and using race to divide again. War is almost over and the law abiding and peace loving will emerge victorious. And this I can believe in.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They are being shaken down for monetary "contributions" so they can be protected.

I think there's a word for that.
And jail time.
Screw jail time.
If another nation were to invade us, and seize our land, we'd declare war.
This doesn't seem all that much different, to me. Except the word "treason" should probably be thrown around a goodly bit more.

JJinVA

Im sure the Trump admin, to a degree, is allowing it so that it is displayed to the voters. They get to make a clear choice between Antifastan or American prosperity. At least hes allowing it to go on in the shathole formerly known as Seattle