Prayers Please

upsdude

One of our former center managers lost his son to a tragic accident this past week. I won’t post any names out of respect for the family’s privacy. The manager is one of the finest stand up folks I’ve ever worked for, anywhere. His son was 22 and like dad was an awesome human being. He had just graduated from college and did so in 4 years while working a PT job and playing on the baseball team. The young man had also worked as a helper during a couple peaks.

Please send up some prayers for the family, names aren’t important, God knows who they are.

pkg handler

One of our former center managers lost his son to a tragic accident this past week. I won’t post any names out of respect for the family’s privacy. The manager is one of the finest stand up folks I’ve ever worked for, anywhere. His son was 22 and like dad was an awesome human being. He had just graduated from college and did so in 4 years while working a PT job and playing on the baseball team. The young man had also worked as a helper during a couple peaks.

Please send up some prayers for the family, names aren’t important, God knows who they are.
geez thats sad.. prayers out to them

finaddict

I saw the post at the feeder desk, we are apparently in the same hub. I didn't recognize the name which is surprising since I've been there 20 yrs now. Anyhow, I can't think of anything worse than burying your child.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
while at it, i have a good freind forom childhood, more like a brother

his son works at hon ind in muscatine ia. wed had an explosion which badly burned him waist up. 22 years old as well. prayers are needed!

d