PREDICTIONS....lets go on the record!

tieguy

Banned
Dow will hit 10000 by year's end and hover there next year....We are in a pickle here. If the economy stablizes and shows some growth expect gas prices to go up and shut it down......I say increase oil reserves and have the price stabilize all next year and we will pull out of this recession!

Have a price cap for one year at 65$ a barrel! The oil is in the ground.....quit the games! And as you know we own lots of IRAQI oil lets start pumping it!

The loan is due!

your democratic leaders have assured us that any efforts to increase oil production would take at least 10 years to bear fruit.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Two years ago SurveyUSA conducted a national poll of 30,000 people, 600 in each state, consisting of head to head matchups between prospective democratic and republican candidates. Here's what Obama vs McCain looked like back in 2006:

ecv-2006.png

tieguy

Banned
Two years ago SurveyUSA conducted a national poll of 30,000 people, 600 in each state, consisting of head to head matchups between prospective democratic and republican candidates. Here's what Obama vs McCain looked like back in 2006:

ecv-2006.png

Couldn't have been much of a poll everyone knows the democrats always win the northeast and west coast just by showing up.

paidslave

We agree! You are one for one tonight!:salute: I love my new president. I love my enemys too....I know you want some porkchops but give this little piggy a break!

It's been a ride and I hope we can unite as a country and more forward!

I am so excited I want to crap all over my pen...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you have been lurking out there for five years since susan was here then you're a bigger coward then I thought you were.

If anyone needs moderation, its your continued posts about someone whom you obviously have an infatuation with. You seem to hijack all posts with this repetition.

Try to stay on topic.