Preload fired for throwing boxes in wrong areas of truck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Does anyone know if you can get fired for putting boxes in the wrong parts of the truck?
There’s a person I work next to who is disabled. Management only keeps in there because he’s fast he only focuses on getting the right boxes in the truck but he never puts them where they belong.
He will have air in the 8000s or threes in the 5000s.

Drivers complain about how he loads but yet they keep them on preload still.
It’s weird for me because I am very exact I like my trucks like a library labels all out sometimes I’ll get three or four day. But the driver seem to appreciate a well organized truck I think then having to dig everything.

What would you guys say you would like from preload know miss loads or in an organized truck but there’s no miss loads?

Added-not looking to get anyone fired I’m just trying to see what the union does and what he can’t do when it pertains to a job.
GTFOH and mind your own business

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Very unlikely if that is the biggest thing they are doing wrong.
Attendance issues, stealing, or fighting. In the hub that’s about all you can be fired for and even attendance is hard to terminate someone over.

Nah
Attendance issues, stealing, or fighting. In the hub that’s about all you can be fired for and even attendance is hard to terminate someone over.
Heck, I've seen people come back from fighting and drinking on the job. Stealing is the only true cardinal infraction.

Not that I would take a chance with the others, but except for theft there's still a tiny itsy bitsy sliver of hope.

Yeet

Heck, I've seen people come back from fighting and drinking on the job. Stealing is the only true cardinal infraction.

Not that I would take a chance with the others, but except for theft there's still a tiny itsy bitsy sliver of hope.
Ain’t that the truth. Rollaways, driver arrested and tractor impounded, failed drug tests. I’ve seen all those guys come back.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Seen a few fights over the years too. No one ever got fired. One guy went on the road with a shiner. Tripped and hit the shelf…..😂

Yeet

In a way I’m proud of our union, that is what we pay them for. On the other hand, I don’t want to wear the same uniform as an off the street who gets arrested IN THE TRUCK and see him reporting back for duty just a few weeks later.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In a way I’m proud of our union, that is what we pay them for. On the other hand, I don’t want to wear the same uniform as an off the street who gets arrested IN THE TRUCK and see him reporting back for duty just a few weeks later.
Double edge sword. Protecting the worthy with the scumbags

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I loaded them all in perfect order and then the driver immediately hits a pothole on his fourth business stop and hurtles them all onto the floor. Every day.

In a sense. It's kind of fun knowing your load already sucks. No need to worry about rocking the truck.

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
GTFOH and mind your own business
5B1E1F01-F5DA-4907-A36A-CCDAFC679CF6.gif

NYJetsfan87

Does anyone know if you can get fired for putting boxes in the wrong parts of the truck?
There’s a person I work next to who is disabled. Management only keeps in there because he’s fast he only focuses on getting the right boxes in the truck but he never puts them where they belong.
He will have air in the 8000s or threes in the 5000s.

Drivers complain about how he loads but yet they keep them on preload still.
It’s weird for me because I am very exact I like my trucks like a library labels all out sometimes I’ll get three or four day. But the driver seem to appreciate a well organized truck I think then having to dig everything.

What would you guys say you would like from preload know miss loads or in an organized truck but there’s no miss loads?

Added-not looking to get anyone fired I’m just trying to see what the union does and what he can’t do when it pertains to a job.
I don’t think you can. At least not in the state of New York.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
The guy sitting next to my table at Burger King, he had onions on his burger. I don't like onions. His lettuce was kind of hanging out the side of the sandwich. I keep my lettuce neatly squared up.

I didn't know if I should have said something to him, or maybe the hefty cricket working the register. Can I complain to his mom?

I guess what I want to know is, am I a whining beyatch and should I sit down to pee?