Preload fired for throwing boxes in wrong areas of truck

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Does anyone know if you can get fired for putting boxes in the wrong parts of the truck?
There’s a person I work next to who is disabled. Management only keeps in there because he’s fast he only focuses on getting the right boxes in the truck but he never puts them where they belong.
He will have air in the 8000s or threes in the 5000s.

Drivers complain about how he loads but yet they keep them on preload still.
It’s weird for me because I am very exact I like my trucks like a library labels all out sometimes I’ll get three or four day. But the driver seem to appreciate a well organized truck I think then having to dig everything.

What would you guys say you would like from preload know miss loads or in an organized truck but there’s no miss loads?

Added-not looking to get anyone fired I’m just trying to see what the union does and what he can’t do when it pertains to a job.
Show him how it’s done. He probably was not trained properly by the line Sup who loaded for 2 whole days

charm299

Does anyone know if you can get fired for putting boxes in the wrong parts of the truck?
There’s a person I work next to who is disabled. Management only keeps in there because he’s fast he only focuses on getting the right boxes in the truck but he never puts them where they belong.

It’s weird for me because I am very exact I like my trucks like a library labels all out sometimes I’ll get three or four day. But the driver seem to appreciate a well organized truck I think then having to dig everything.

What would you guys say you would like from preload know miss loads or in an organized truck but there’s no miss loads?

Added-not looking to get anyone fired I’m just trying to see what the union does and what he can’t do when it pertains to a job.
You just described every preloader at my center

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

Sounds like he knows how the driver wants it, not what dispatch dispatched

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Technically........

And only for the sake of technicalities.......

This post was helpful.

Thank you @NAHimGOOD

Probably not on topic.
As long as the verbage includes relevant materials...

Which your post did...

Then, technically you are on topic.

Hoping to have helped a once lifting bro who slacked on vaca but has since returned to gains train...

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
if he's fast like that the simple solution is to put him on the unload somewhere. i guess that's too much of abstract reasoning for the preload sups to figure out though.