snarts

So are you saying you are willing to get fired for these two weeks?

Than just ask your supervisor for a leave of absence and if he can't give it to you tell him you are going to have to quit.

If you are really as good as you say you are, you have a good chance of getting the time off because I know good workers are far and few between and they would rather not have you for two weeks than non at all.

snarts

Than just ask your supervisor for a leave of absence and if he can't give it to you tell him you are going to have to quit.

If you are really as good as you say you are you have a good chance of getting the time off because I know good workers are far and few between and they would rather not have you for two weeks than non at all

If you are really as good as you say you are you have a good chance of getting the time off because I know good workers are far and few between and they would rather not have you for two weeks than non at all
Maybe if it's a different time of the year like now but that's prime Time vacation season

No. 1 time only. Honestly in the real world you have to go to work every day. One day you will realize this
dude of course i realized this im in school, i work two jobs, and i got family here that are my dependents. all im looking for is a bit of time for my family and i to get a break june id the only time that works

noted thanks for your input

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
tickets already been bought bro i want to travel while im still young before im stuck busting my ass moving boxes till im 60. hopefully my degree will take me to higher paying places tho
Unless you really need the benefits from this job then go for it. It’s just an entry level job you don’t plan on sticking around after your higher education is done anyway it sounds like. Too many old farts here that think work is the most important thing in life and have their entire identity wrapped up in it. Go see your family if you can.