Preloader Verbal Warning Tips for Future

An0n

This is correct. Your group doesn’t know how to manage and are undermining accountability just to show you who’s in charge. They won’t last, they’ll be sent somewhere else or quit before long managing like that.
Yeah. They really dont use their brains. When I tell them that I cant be held accountable for misloads if others are loading the cars then they say oh well we know by the time it came down which really doesent mean anything

An0n

File a Grievance and tell them to get bent.
should i file for harassment or over managing. I wanted to do that but I dont really know the steward and not sure if hes a good or "bad" steward and am worried a target might be placed on me. I guess well see if anything else happens.....

An0n

Oh and any input on the fellow workmate pulling my stuff despite my request not to? Maybe he will get in trouble if he doesent. Who knows. But now i just got reprimanded for stacking so yea.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
should i file for harassment or over managing. I wanted to do that but I dont really know the steward and not sure if hes a good or "bad" steward and am worried a target might be placed on me. I guess well see if anything else happens.....
This might be my sadism talking but being targeted for anything here while PT is fun as hell.

bumped

they use scare tactics against everyone it seems. now at my building they are laying off people because most people are quitting easily and the pay isn't worth the hell they our everyone through.

What in the hell does this mean? If people are quitting why are they laying people off?

bumped

Call their bluff. If "all the supervisors" have a problem with you tell them you'd like to put in your 2 weeks notice. If your building is like every other one we can't hire enough people. They will try and talk you out of it and leave you alone.

An0n

Call their bluff. If "all the supervisors" have a problem with you tell them you'd like to put in your 2 weeks notice. If your building is like every other one we can't hire enough people. They will try and talk you out of it and leave you alone.
Lol maybe when im actually ready to put in ny 2 week notice

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Lol maybe when im actually ready to put in ny 2 week notice
If I land a big tech job for a few months. I would put in 2 weeks notice, then on the second week I would apply for PT sup. Then after 3 months or so of intentionally collecting hundereds of greviances and playing the fiddle with all the strings loose. The center manager will congratulate me. And I would quit right there and then.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What in the hell does this mean? If people are quitting why are they laying people off?
Standard UPS logic in february and march. Do not hire. Always layoff. Reduce hours for everyone except drivers. Wonder why everything has gone to hell a few months later.

Standard UPS logic in february and march. Do not hire. Always layoff. Reduce hours for everyone except drivers. Wonder why everything has gone to hell a few months later.
My building hires year round. No lay offs that I know of. They are giving working terminations for attendance issues in February.

Heavy Package

Its like im damned if I do and damned if i don't!

Tell your supervisor to get bent. For $11/hr to work at 3 or 4 am is a JOKE. Target starting pay goes to $15/hr in under 2 years. Better lighting, hours, heating and AC, and clean bathrooms. UPS better get a clue this contract or good luck finding a PT workforce.

If you think the seasonals look like jailbirds now, every other seasonal job pays better, with more regular hours, and more empathy toward their workers.

Get with a steward and get in the Union ASAP. If you are not here for the benefits or future FT work, run from UPS as fast as you can.

Funny-Target-Meme-11-e1475819536510.jpg