Preloaders- What do you bring with you to work that helps you get through the day?

BrownThunder

In my backpack I have:
Chap Stick
First Aid Kit
Rain Jacket
Bluetooth Speaker
Vape Juice
Spare vape batteries
Spare Pens
Big Sharpie
Nail Clipper
Nice Flashliht
Two 12mm wrenches (mirror brackets)
Small squeegee (condensation on windshield)

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
I usually bring water, a Gatorade, a sweat rag, a snack, and a pair of gloves. Curious as if there would be some other nice things that would make my day a little bit better.. :)

All jokes aside, your attitude and mood play a huge role in what kind of a day you'll have. There's not many things you can bring to make it better, you can't listen to music and you really shouldn't be on your phone unless it's an emergency. One of my loaders brings in a photo of his pregnant fiance, and keeps that in one of his trucks which I think is really really sweet.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Positive atitude, rubber palm coated gloves, and a water bottle. Nowadays, we can bring our cell phones, so I bring that in as well. I also sneak in my BT headphones to listen to audiobooks or music, while I am unloading trucks.
Positive attitude.... that is sooo CUTE!!!! I love it!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In my backpack I have:
Chap Stick
First Aid Kit
Rain Jacket
Bluetooth Speaker
Vape Juice
Spare vape batteries
Spare Pens
Big Sharpie
Nail Clipper
Nice Flashliht
Two 12mm wrenches (mirror brackets)
Small squeegee (condensation on windshield)
A fleshlight.... you know you have one in there.... you know

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
My Listening Ears. Whatever...

Not-listening (1).jpg

Raymon Du Puy

Worst *Driver* in 14 counties
I usually just bring a few bottles of water and a book to read on break. I used to have this real comfy seat cushion in one of my cars that made breaks 10x better, but they're using that position for new hires now and I get the bull commercial routes.