Prerecord

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We used to be able to edit completed stops. For example, in the above example, we used to be able to re-open the stop and change it from commercial to residential.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We used to be able to edit completed stops. For example, in the above example, we used to be able to re-open the stop and change it from commercial to residential.
Some of the young guys don't realize we had to put in the next address we were going to manually, typically on your walk back to the truck. Many times I would put in an address, get to that stop and the dock is full, go to another place and start sheeting under the wrong address. I stop completed more then a few times before I realized the address was wrong. Couldn't go back and edit. Sure wasn't going back to re-scan. Company tried to eliminate cheaters with the no edit thing but the honest mistakes got caught in the crossfire.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's fun to watch the new kids get all nervous when we are either unable to get EDD or we have late air that they do not process and we have to deliver "old school".