bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Biden is an alien!
🧔✊
1638314788657.jpeg

So was Jesus.

newfie

watdaflock?

That’s some good :censored2: you’re smoking!
I dare you to visit Bitchute. lol

Conspiracy Theories - TIME

"The conspiracy theorist and New Age philosopher, who wore only turquoise for a time and insisted on being called Son of God-Head, says these "Annunaki" (the reptiles) have controlled humankind since ancient times; they count among their number Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bob Hope. Encroaching on other conspiracy theorists' territory, Icke even claims that the lizards are behind secret societies like the Freemasons and the Illuminati. Since earning the dubious title of "paranoid of the decade" in the late 1990s, Icke has written several books on the topic, including his latest work, The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy, while operating his own website — complete with merchandise and advertisements."

Many Republicans are willing to believe nonsense; that the election was 'stolen' from Trump, and even that Jesus Christ stuff.
Trump barely beat Hillary to win his one term.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Truth is hard for you.
"The conspiracy theorist and New Age philosopher, who wore only turquoise for a time and insisted on being called Son of God-Head, says these "Annunaki" (the reptiles) have controlled humankind since ancient times; they count among their number Queen Elizabeth, George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Bob Hope. Encroaching on other conspiracy theorists' territory, Icke even claims that the lizards are behind secret societies like the Freemasons and the Illuminati. Since earning the dubious title of "paranoid of the decade" in the late 1990s, Icke has written several books on the topic, including his latest work, The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy, while operating his own website — complete with merchandise and advertisements."

Many Republicans are willing to believe nonsense; that the election was 'stolen' from Trump, and even that Jesus Christ stuff.

UnionStrong

First,Trump beat that bitch resoundingly, second, I dare you to pull your head out of your hole and stop watching propaganda.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
not sure why you're in such denial. Is Biden that important to you that you will lie here to defend him?
or maybe you're in a bubble?

So you are saying that those same people in that article are the same ones in your photo?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
not sure why you're in such denial. Is Biden that important to you that you will lie here to defend him?
or maybe you're in a bubble?

Could take or leave him, just find it funny how the right is running around pulling their hair out over anything President Biden does, marginalize economic gains we have had this year, and spread BS conspiracy theories all because your cult of personality got tossed out of office like a drunken bum after one disastrous term.
So carry on with your disinformation campaign

UnionStrong

Could take or leave him, just find it funny how the right is running around pulling their hair out over anything President Biden does, marginalize economic gains we have had this year, and spread BS conspiracy theories all because your cult of personality got tossed out of office like a drunken bum after one disastrous term.
So carry on with your disinformation campaign
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂