President Biden makes a racist move !!!

newfie

Could take or leave him, just find it funny how the right is running around pulling their hair out over anything President Biden does, marginalize economic gains we have had this year, and spread BS conspiracy theories all because your cult of personality got tossed out of office like a drunken bum after one disastrous term.
So carry on with your disinformation campaign
my cult of personality had the economy fixed , border under control and less covid deaths than yours. jealous much?

vantexan

Could take or leave him, just find it funny how the right is running around pulling their hair out over anything President Biden does, marginalize economic gains we have had this year, and spread BS conspiracy theories all because your cult of personality got tossed out of office like a drunken bum after one disastrous term.
So carry on with your disinformation campaign
Must vote Democrat, must vote Democrat, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, yabba dabba do, yabba dabba do, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, must vo.....................

newfie

Must vote Democrat, must vote Democrat, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, yabba dabba do, yabba dabba do, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, must vote Democrat, yabba dabba do, must vo.....................
followed by my master is wonderful , he has done no wrong.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
my cult of personality had the economy fixed , border under control and less covid deaths than yours. jealous much?
Jealous of whatever drug you are on if you think any of what you said was true, if Trump was that good he wouldn't have had more people vote against him than any person in history

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump had more people vote for him than any incumbent in history.
200 (9).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump had more people vote three times against him than any person in history.
Trump even tried biological sabotage to Biden by purposely getting infected with Covid before their debate to try and take out Biden.
democratic-presidential-candidate-and-former-u-s-vice-news-photo-1568657539.jpg

It didn't work, which one ended up in the hospital 🤔

newfie

Jealous of whatever drug you are on if you think any of what you said was true, if Trump was that good he wouldn't have had more people vote against him than any person in history
he didnt ? the guy who hid in his basement got more votes than anyone else in history including Obama?

you believe more blacks voted for the old senile white guy than Obama?

do you believe in the easter bunny too?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
he didnt ? the guy who hid in his basement got more votes than anyone else in history including Obama?

you believe more blacks voted for the old senile white guy than Obama?

do you believe in the easter bunny too?
I don't think they voted for Biden as much as voted against the :censored2: stain that was in office at the time