President Biden

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
You're embarrassing yourself again. And change your user name. You make riders look bad.
How is that a response on point?
What are you afraid of?
I'm embarrassing myself??? HOW!

FACTS, JUST THE FACTS PLEASE.

Save you meritless observation for the treasonous hayseed crowd of Trump zombie cult followers.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Your thinking that I'm a right winger might be the most obvious sign to everyone that you operate on a fact-free basis.
And yet, you don't make an argument...STILL.

You see, this is the nature of Trump cult followers. When pressed to defend themselves with facts, they respond like their Fuhrer:

I'm rubber, your glue, it bounces off of me, and sticks on to you. And other childish sandbox gibberish.

Box Ox

And yet, you don't make an argument...STILL.

You see, this is the nature of Trump cult followers. When pressed to defend themselves with facts, they respond like their Fuhrer:

I'm rubber, your glue, it bounces off of me, and sticks on to you. And other childish sandbox gibberish.

You think I'm a Trump fan. Sad.

This really isn't looking good for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The “left isn’t sorting, classifying and judging people solely by the color of their skin” but by their actions.
Literally firing people based on skin color:
Democrats are racist.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
No you don’t. I’m still waiting for your confirmation that you are a pedophile by association. Do you deny that vegetable man is a creepy pedophile?
What evidence are you refering to Bidens pedophila? When and where was he charged and convicted?

There, now do what other Trumpskulls do when facts are demanded; scurry away into your meritless dark hole of conspiracy's.

dumb-and-dumber.gif

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Your thinking that I'm a right winger might be the most obvious sign to everyone in Current Events that you operate on a fact-free basis.
Social media Trumpees pretty on point this morning.

View attachment 356576

I'm no Trump fan. But the emperor really has no clothes when it comes to the racism of the self-righteous, finger pointing hard left.

Whatever the right-wing white supremacists are up to seems far outweighed by the hard left's hot new push for sorting, classifying and judging people solely by the color of their skin. Martin Luther King Jr would likely be :censored2:ing horrified to see it if he were alive today.
You don't have to have a Trump tattoo, you just have to attack those who are correctly on the other side of Trump and his right wing Fascists. How does a bottle neck off of Long Beach, do to surging demand for consumer products, truck drivers shortages, Covid-19 restrictions equate to a Trump cult followers boat parade?

EXPLAIN so my understand of current events become more clear!

You say your not a Trump fan but claim the "hard left" are "sorting, classifying and judging people (I actually have already answered this in a previous post) when no one on the "hard left" attacked the capitol to overthrow a constitutional required peaceful transfer of power, which lead to the deaths of some rioters, police, and injured hundreds of law enforcement. How do you equate what white supremacist have done with what you claim IS less harmful vs what the "hard left" has done. No one on the "hard left" killed anyone in Charlottesville.
This is a simple Google search: white supremacist pleads guilty
white supremacist pleads guilty - Google Search

Page after page after page after page, article after article after article after article 10-20-50- to infinity deep, list crimes committed, convicted and guilty pleas by white supremist.

Now do a similar search of the "hard left". Total...ZERO! Yet you say their worse? Now who isn't up on "current events"?

And oh, please spare me Portland Oregon and similar protest for your comparison. It's apples and oranges. One are riots, (which still didn't justify the damage and looting) based on legitimate protest of police brutality of blacks and minorities and the other is a willful attempt to overthrow our constitutional government orchestrated and directed by Trump and his henchman.. Yes, there is a ocean of difference between them.

You say your not a Trump fan? Well, walking like a duck, and talking like a duck makes you a duck.

Last edited:

upsgrunt

What evidence are you refering to Bidens pedophila? When and where was he charged and convicted?

There, now do what other Trumpskulls do when facts are demanded; scurry away into your meritless dark hole of conspiracy's.

View attachment 356660Nave

Fair enough, troll. There’s no having any conversation with you, even when called out on your own bull:censored2:. Have fun pleasuring yourself.

upsgrunt

In other words, I can't thing of anything to counter your arguments except a personal attack.

You are the same way; maybe even the same person. There is no conversation with you either- it’s your opinion, sources, values, beliefs, and views, and nothing else will do. Good for you for getting vaxxed; way to go! Now value other opinions that don't mimick yours and STFU. We've ALL heard it, and the vast majority could not care less. You ain't changin anybody's mind, and just making yourself look foolish. Thanks for your service, but that's all you get and deserve from me.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
This thread is about Joe Biden, but it's a thread of mostly Trump lies, his supporters lies, and a continuation of the Fascist criminal insurrection.

They who stand with those who would commit treason are traitors to our constitution and Democracy.

In more than 60 cases, judges “looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit.”

PolitiFact - Joe Biden is right that more than 60 of Trump’s election lawsuits lacked merit

This before the capitol insurrection.

The big lie is alive and unwell. Those that have failed to even provide a cursory and reasonable response should look into the mirror and ask themselves; what do I :censored2:ing believe in if truth isn't enough?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This thread is about Joe Biden, but it's a thread of mostly Trump lies, his supporters lies, and a continuation of the Fascist criminal insurrection.

They who stand with those who would commit treason are traitors to our constitution and Democracy.

In more than 60 cases, judges “looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit.”

PolitiFact - Joe Biden is right that more than 60 of Trump’s election lawsuits lacked merit

This before the capitol insurrection.

The big lie is alive and unwell. Those that have failed to even provide a cursory and reasonable response should look into the mirror and ask themselves; what do I :censored2:ing believe in if truth isn't enough?

1634696604222.jpeg