President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The number of young people who identify as transgender has nearly doubled in recent years, according to a new report that captures a stark generational shift and emerging societal embrace of a diversity of gender identities.

The analysis, relying on government health surveys conducted from 2017 to 2020, estimated that 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds and 1.3 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds were transgender, compared with about 0.5 percent of all adults

Crazy how it wasn’t the fault of the previous administration when these numbers doubled during their presidency, but now it is.
So everything else is good?

Last edited:

newfie

The incompetence of this whole administration is staggering. Every cabinet member is either grossly unqualified for the position or just intellectually challenged. But the one qualification they all have is that they have all bought in to the Woke ideology, America is bad, oil and gas are bad, Republicans are evil, trans kids are good, criminals are victims, open borders.
These idiots won’t be happy until we’re destroyed by another power or they’re swinging from a tree, as we tear ourselves apart.
Don’t look to elections to save us.
another sign that these figure heads really dont run anything . The only time its an issue is when there is a crisis and the leadership does not know what to do.
example - small town mayor bootyget as head of transportation during a logistics crisis.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
another sign that these figure heads really dont run anything . The only time its an issue is when there is a crisis and the leadership does not know what to do.
example - small town mayor bootyget as head of transportation during a logistics crisis.
They lurch from one crises to the next.

El Correcto

god is dead

The number of young people who identify as transgender has nearly doubled in recent years, according to a new report that captures a stark generational shift and emerging societal embrace of a diversity of gender identities.

The analysis, relying on government health surveys conducted from 2017 to 2020, estimated that 1.4 percent of 13- to 17-year-olds and 1.3 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds were transgender, compared with about 0.5 percent of all adults

Crazy how it wasn’t the fault of the previous administration when these numbers doubled during their presidency, but now it is.
Wish it was more like 20%. Not enough queers.

rod

Retired 22 years
Screw you all you big city Democratic Mayors crying for help with the illegal immigrant situation-----you asked for it --live with it and don't expect the working stiffs to bail you out because you are such DUMBASSES.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1665203370649.png

vantexan

Wish it was more like 20%. Not enough queers.
I think I have a solution to get you more gays. Build the wall on the southern border. Man the gates with queer Border Patrolmen who have particularly sensitive gaydar. Only let in homosexuals. No more worries about families overloading our infrastructure. No more heterosexual rape. Can have guys who pick crops with a flourish. Lesbians growling at straight men might be problematic, but equity and all that.

Thebrownblob

I think I have a solution to get you more gays. Build the wall on the southern border. Man the gates with queer Border Patrolmen who have particularly sensitive gaydar. Only let in homosexuals. No more worries about families overloading our infrastructure. No more heterosexual rape. Can have guys who pick crops with a flourish. Lesbians growling at straight men might be problematic, but equity and all that.
1665203875291.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden wants the next hurricane that does damage to the US mainland to be named after a woman of color who is transgender and a migrant.

newfie

well it is a plan something we dont have now

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

BIDEN ECONOMY: Job Destruction – US Adds the Lowest Number of Jobs in 18 Months.​

The jobs report looks decent on its own — but the trendlines are all going the wrong way. The US economy added 263,000 jobs in September, the lowest level in more than a year, and a miss even off the lowered expectations of 275,000 by forecasters.

Nothing to brag about, yet the MSM makes their sheep think this is a great thing.

Last edited: