President Biden

Thebrownblob

The Biden administration in one picture

1669732602833.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One of the claims made was that it was a mistake because they were tired, after first denying it until surveillance cameras video was shown.
They have not been at work for at least a month with Kim Petry, the acting deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel, standing in.
Update--

Brinton has admitted to stealing a suitcase from a baggage carousel and using the bag for their personal travel over the course of a month.
They 'accidentally' took the suitcase with contents worth over $2,300 from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on September 16 around 4:45 pm.
The stolen bag was a Vera Bradley 26-inch navy blue hard-sided roller bag worth $295.
Sometime between September 18 and October 9, Brinton took a trip to Europe, with the stolen suitcase.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Very strange.

Biden spent Thanksgiving on the ritzy Massachusetts island with his family last week. The Secret Service rented five vehicles from Hertz to carry the president and his family, and all five of them caught fire in the parking lot, according to footage first obtained by the Nantucket Current.

Footage shows firefighters spraying down the smoldering remains of one vehicle's engine block. The five vehicles included a Chevy Suburban, Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX80, Ford Expedition, and a Jeep Gladiator.

The vehicles were parked at the Nantucket airport and the blaze reportedly spread to just 40 feet away from the facility's jet fuel tank.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When people report about Brinton they will use “they” and “them” to talk about this nut. Just because people are confused doesn’t mean you have to be dragged into their confusion. When this non sense gets old and the nuts move on to another delusion I will not look back and say I helped the delusion along. If people are confused and what they want to be called doesn’t make sense I just use the word “it” to talk about them. Stay on the right side of history and then you can tell your grandkids about how you didn’t fall for this delusion.

Last edited:

vantexan

When people report about Brinton they will use “they” and “them” to talk about this nut. Just because people are confused doesn’t mean you have to be dragged into the confusion. When this non sense gets old and the nuts move on to another delusion I will not look back and say I helped the delusion along. If people are confused and what they want to be called doesn’t make sense I just use the word “it” to talk about them. Stay on the right side of history and then you can tell your grandkids about how you didn’t fall for this delusion.
With all the different proclivities coming out and demanding recognition one of these days just going to a restaurant will be like walking into the Star Wars bar.

El Correcto

god is dead
When people report about Brinton they will use “they” and “them” to talk about this nut. Just because people are confused doesn’t mean you have to be dragged into their confusion. When this non sense gets old and the nuts move on to another delusion I will not look back and say I helped the delusion along. If people are confused and what they want to be called doesn’t make sense I just use the word “it” to talk about them. Stay on the right side of history and then you can tell your grandkids about how you didn’t fall for this delusion.
You go sis.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now this is weird, Brinton never checked a bag on their flight to MInn.
So why did he go to baggage claim and steal one ?
And when the police questioned , he claimed that when the bag was opened it was full of his clothing ?
Which he left in the hotel room when checking out ?

A hearing related to the criminal complaint is scheduled for December 19, 2022.

oldngray

nowhere special
Now this is weird, Brinton never checked a bag on their flight to MInn.
So why did he go to baggage claim and steal one ?
And when the police questioned , he claimed that when the bag was opened it was full of his clothing ?
Which he left in the hotel room when checking out ?

A hearing related to the criminal complaint is scheduled for December 19, 2022.
It sounds like it was a habit for him to steal luggage and even wear clothes he found in them.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You go sis.

Thank you.
Anyone can address me as they wish. If a person address someone and can’t tell the difference from a male, female, singular or multiple people that shows their ignorance just like when an individual doesn’t know if they are male, female, singular or multiple and demands people call them by something they are not. That reveals their ignorance. Playing along with the delusion is a whole different level of stupid.

Last edited: