President Biden

Gotta Go

1678564542655.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do Never Trumpers always offer unsubstantiated criticisms of Trump, especially when Biden is legitimately criticized?
Just because the guy that thinks god is proved by thermodynamics doesn’t understand the effects of Trump’s covid response on inflation doesn’t mean it is unsubstantiated.

vantexan

Just because the guy that thinks god is proved by thermodynamics doesn’t understand the effects of Trump’s covid response on inflation doesn’t mean it is unsubstantiated.
Based on what Trump actually did and what Biden has done and is trying to do I find it hard to believe things wouldn't have been different. Look at their oil production policies alone. Look at Biden's latest budget proposal. The Democrats are holding to the idea we can spend our way out of any problem. Those chickens have come home to roost.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I'll double down on my assertion. I offer the following as evidence:

TheDudeAbides92

I gotta say even though I don’t think trump is any good and don’t want him back because he is a sellout, I am very curious to see what’s gonna happen in 2024 when everyone votes their asses off for him and the media says again sorry biden or Harris or insert puppet here wins we found the votes in the dead of the night

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I gotta say even though I don’t think trump is any good and don’t want him back because he is a sellout, I am very curious to see what’s gonna happen in 2024 when everyone votes their asses off for him and the media says again sorry biden or Harris or insert puppet here wins we found the votes in the dead of the night
you wont have to worry about that as he wont even come close to getting the nomination.