President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Consumers haven’t felt this bad about the economy since November | CNN Business

May 10, 2024

"Consumer sentiment plunged to the lowest level in six months as price increases reaccelerated, according to the latest University of Michigan survey of consumers, released Friday.

Additionally, consumers are bracing for even higher price increases in the year ahead compared to readings from prior months, the survey found.

The gauge, which is closely tracked by the Biden administration, plunged 13% from April’s 77.2% reading, to 67.4%. That’s the biggest one-month drop since mid-2021. Economists polled by FactSet were expecting consumer expectations to fall to just 76.9%."

"Consumers are expecting mortgage rates to continue climbing and are indefinitely putting off purchasing a home, according to a New Fed survey released earlier this week. Renting is also far from a bargain these days. Consumers are gearing up for even bigger increases compared to the expected rise in mortgage rates over the next year, the survey found.

Additionally, in many parts of the country, the pace of rent increases is eroding recent wage gains.

Another worrying sign is the rising rate of consumers becoming delinquent on expenses such as auto loans, credit card bills and rent. The New York Fed will release new data on household borrowing and indebtedness on Tuesday at 11 am ET."
It’s becoming painfully obvious, these democrats suck.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1715438057079.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All this may be true but, in my opinion, he'll get elected again.
His handlers and all the votes he has bought will see to it.

Get a piece of paper and write, "On May 12, Trickster said Biden will get elected again,".
Staple this paper to your garage wall so you don't forget.
Ballots are already printed and ready

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters."

PoirotAtUPS

"We had, I believe it's about 4,502 voters who voted but who weren't on the voter registration list, so it's 4,502 who voted but they weren't on the voter registration roll which they had to be. You had 18,325 vacant address voters. The address was vacant and they're not allowed to be counted. That's 18,325.

Smaller number — you had 904 who only voted where they had just a P.O. — a post office box number — and they had a post office box number and that's not allowed. We had at least 18,000 — that's on tape we had them counted very painstakingly — 18,000 voters having to do with [name]. She's a vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.

You had out-of-state voters. They voted in Georgia but they were from out of state, of 4,925. You had absentee ballots sent to vacant, they were absentee ballots sent to vacant addresses. They had nothing on them about addresses, that's 2,326.

The other thing, dead people. So dead people voted and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters."
Why the friend* did you go throu every comment I’ve made in months and downvote me in seconds - what a friend* troll!

Box Ox

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It truly is a great time to be trying to buy votes. More more more. Let's keep going. It'll be great.

Student Loan Cancellation Update: New Group Considered for Forgiveness (newsweek.com)

May 9, 2024

"So far, President Joe Biden's administration has authorized the cancellation of $153 billion in student loan debt for nearly 4.3 million people, according to a CNN report in April."
Then there's this, lol: