President Biden

Sportello

Banned

“The Biden administration said Tuesday it is releasing 1 million barrels of gasoline from a Northeast reserve established after Superstorm Sandy in a bid to lower prices at the pump this summer.

The sale, from storage sites in New Jersey and Maine, will be allocated in increments of 100,000 barrels at a time. The approach will create a competitive bidding process that ensures gasoline can flow into local retailers ahead of the July 4 holiday and sold at competitive prices, the Energy Department said.”
So, not one million barrels of oil? That was my point to begin with.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Biden is releasing reserves???

20240521_121530.jpg

Box Ox

Prove it. Show me where Biden is releasing 1 million barrels of oil.

“The Biden administration said Tuesday it is releasing 1 million barrels of gasoline from a Northeast reserve established after Superstorm Sandy in a bid to lower prices at the pump this summer.

The sale, from storage sites in New Jersey and Maine, will be allocated in increments of 100,000 barrels at a time. The approach will create a competitive bidding process that ensures gasoline can flow into local retailers ahead of the July 4 holiday and sold at competitive prices, the Energy Department said.”
😂😂😂

@Sportello ”Show me where Biden is releasing 1 million barrels!!”

@Box Ox ….
View attachment 485056

I have the technology to Google “Biden barrels” and tap on the news section.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1 Million barrels of oil gets you 19,500,000 gallons of gasoline.
Also 1 million gallons of gasoline equates to 51,282 barrels of oil.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Prove it. Show me where Biden is releasing 1 million barrels of oil.

Biden Administration Will Release 1 Million Barrels of Gasoline​

The sale, which was mandated by Congress, is timed to the summer driving season but unlikely to have more than a modest effect on gasoline prices.

Lanes of vehicles in heavy traffic.

The gasoline release was “structured to maximize its impact on gasoline prices” by timing it between Memorial Day and Independence Day, the Energy Department said.Credit...Scott Olson/Getty Images
Zach Montague
By Zach Montague
Reporting from Washington
May 21, 2024