President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1612537308937.png

AKCoverMan

Well of course your not going to hear anything about the many ways Presiden Biden is going to have his hand in your wallet. The press is too busy with hard hitting questions about what color scheme Air Force One’s interior will be now.

And if you ask about Hunter, your a conspiracy theorist and will be banned from the White House press corps.

Brilliant!

Better take me off the 9.5 list boss, I need to make more money to pay my taxes so the stay-at-home I-don’t-want-a-job-just-a-check masses won’t starve or miss an important phone call on their government paid cell phone.

AKCoverMan

Democratic Representatives and Senators all jockeying for position to see who can get the biggest government giveaways passed. More “stimulus”, more food stamps, more free housing, free medical, forget about your loan obligations I mean paying your debts is hard right? More entitlement to those who feel very entitled but not very willing to take on any kind of responsibility.

If we are going to spend money we don’t have like drunken sailors at least spend it on projects that employ people! But no, we can’t expect people to actually work for a living.

AKCoverMan

The tap on the spigot of sweet sweet “free” government money only seems to turn in one direction, once you open it it is nearly impossible to turn it off. As soon as people get used to the government paying them they feel as if it’s their “right” to be paid forever.

This video talks about handouts to Native Americans and it’s effect on their society, and the complete opposite path that another group of Native Americans took without handouts. The results are stunning. The same thing will happen and is happening with other groups of Americans who are being taught that the Government, not themselves, are responsible for everything they need or want in life. All entitlement and no responsibility.