President Biden

El Correcto

god is dead
It is clear that Biden won't be any sort of moderate firewall against the hard left doing whatever it wants to do as I believe @It will be fine had suggested he would be. He's 100% on board with everything being racist and equality of outcomes, rather than equality of opportunity being the driving force behind the policy of his Administration and the 15 executive departments it oversees.

The Democrats will be in big trouble in 2022 and 2024 if Republicans can give moderates who think the hard left is super gross good people to vote for.
Nah they need to run Trump again.

over9five

Staff member
1616249514011.png

vantexan

Interesting story, will Biden throw his support behind good jobs and his plan for converting all cars to electricity .Or will he not and piss off the state of Georgia ?

Biden just let a Ford plant slip away to Mexico. Since LG supplies GM and the UAW is mad at Biden I'm betting LG comes out on top.

It will be fine

Ask the UAW. They threw their support to Biden in the election and Ford ups and moves their plant to Mexico. The UAW is very disappointed.
You think decisions like this happen within 7 weeks? In a month and a half Ford decided to move a plant to Mexico and it’s all Biden’s fault? What fantasy world do you live in?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You think decisions like this happen within 7 weeks? In a month and a half Ford decided to move a plant to Mexico and it’s all Biden’s fault?
Of course not, they've heard the anti business rhetoric from Democrats all throughout the election and now it looks like they're going to follow through.. More of this to come.

El Correcto

god is dead
Interesting story, will Biden throw his support behind good jobs and his plan for converting all cars to electricity .Or will he not and piss off the state of Georgia ?

The only people I’ve met from Georgia were cicada eating weirdos. :censored2: em.

vantexan

You think decisions like this happen within 7 weeks? In a month and a half Ford decided to move a plant to Mexico and it’s all Biden’s fault? What fantasy world do you live in?
Didn't say it was all Biden's fault. Have you ever met a statement you didn't try to twist? I said the UAW is very unhappy after throwing their support to Biden that Ford took what was going to be a huge plant down to Mexico.

MAKAVELI

Didn't say it was all Biden's fault. Have you ever met a statement you didn't try to twist? I said the UAW is very unhappy after throwing their support to Biden that Ford took what was going to be a huge plant down to Mexico.
Why would this surprise anyone? Corporate Murica will continue to only look out for Corporate Murica. Always have and always will.

vantexan

Drumpf wouldn't have kept that factory here either. Don't know what you're smokin, but it must be good.😁
Trump got a lot of factories kept here, and new ones built too. Maybe the UAW will finally figure out the Dems don't care about them like folks in West Virginia found out.