President Biden

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is the guy we send to represent the US at the G7?
Not even sharp enough to realize he stepped right into the world's belief that he has dementia and can't talk without blabbering....

Poop Head

Judge me.
Not even sharp enough to realize he stepped right into the world's belief that he has dementia and can't talk without blabbering....

All the others at the g7 were laughing at him when he forgot they just introduced the president of south Africa

over9five

Staff member
the-queen-and-the-president-see-photos-of-the-bidens-at-windsor-castle-780x470.jpg

This picture cracks me up! Shouldn't the two elderly people on the right be the couple?

Looks like Mom visiting her aging parents!

newfie

he had his rehersed questions yesterday and only called on pre planned reporters.

it should also be noted that he used the world stage to praise Putin for being a smart guy while attacking the republican party.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
LOL....Dementia Joe is such a tough guy! He's a pathetic old man that can't talk intelligently unless he's rehearsed and reading off a teleprompter that isn't scrolling too fast!

The US is a laughing stock!

“I’m always ready,” Biden said Tuesday when asked by reporters during a meeting with the Swiss president if he’s prepared to meet Putin.

fishtm2001

"My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

"I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Ok? Thank you."

donald