President Dreamweaver

wkmac

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01212008/news/regionalnews/bill_has_a_dream_474243.htm

I know people especially on the republican side are gonna make hay of this but first off, it is funny. However, you know the guy is pulling some hours right now for his wife and I've been in similar situation as I'll bet we all have so even though I laugh, I'll cut the guy some slack. Besides, how many people will tell you the best nap they ever got was in church!

Message to Hillary: Try pinning a picture of Monica on the back of the various speakers next time and that'll keep your hubby's attention "UP!"

:happy-very:

UPS Lifer

ROFLMAO!!! This sure does not help Hilary's cause but it is funny!!!

I heard something interesting about Bill & Hillary. This was from the ladies on the"View". They agreed that Hillary comes off on screen like an Ice Princess and Bill plays tot he camera so well. HOWEVER, in person Hillary is personable and down to earth, and Bill is is the one who is standoffish.

traveler

Where next? Venice
ROFLMAO!!! This sure does not help Hilary's cause but it is funny!!!

I heard something interesting about Bill & Hillary. This was from the ladies on the"View". They agreed that Hillary comes off on screen like an Ice Princess and Bill plays tot he camera so well. HOWEVER, in person Hillary is personable and down to earth, and Bill is is the one who is standoffish.

A most interesting observation and it may well be true.

When my wife worked at the local pediatric hospital they were visited by President George H. W. Bush and his wife Barbara. After the visit most all agreed that the President was very warm and personable and his wife Barbara was a bit cold and off standing. Just the opposite of most people's perception.