President Obama!

newfie

NYT didn't have any fake news today so they had to invent some other issue.

yea think, Trump receives one of the greatest receptions I've ever seen any president receive when visiting another country and the crybaby libs are looking for him to stretch his shoulders so they can accuse him of bowing to the king.

vantexan

yea think, Trump receives one of the greatest receptions I've ever seen any president receive when visiting another country and the crybaby libs are looking for him to stretch his shoulders so they can accuse him of bowing to the king.
Obama would've kissed the king's big toe if he had offered.

newfie

Obama would've kissed the king's big toe if he had offered.

the Saudi's were not happy for Obama, thus we saw Obama disrespected on his last visit to Saudi land , and we now see Trump receive a hero's welcome.

Meanwhile back in America the MSM is upset that no one is paying attention to their latest coordinated attack against Trump.

by the way am I the only one that thinks Trump calling Comey a nut job is funny as :censored2:.
Just think a president that engages in plain speak

oldngray

nowhere special
the Saudi's were not happy for Obama, thus we saw Obama disrespected on his last visit to Saudi land , and we now see Trump receive a hero's welcome.

Meanwhile back in America the MSM is upset that no one is paying attention to their latest coordinated attack against Trump.

by the way am I the only one that thinks Trump calling Comey a nut job is funny as :censored2:.
Just think a president that engages in plain speak

Everyone agrees Comey is a total wild card playing his own games. Trump just stated it bluntly.

oldngray

nowhere special
My 11 year old niece misuses the word everyone too.
church-lady.gif