President Trump Criticizes Time Magazine's Person of the Year

El Correcto

god is dead
CA3BC2DE-EA44-4E9C-B78A-E90676CF5110.jpeg

newfie

Time Magazine recently named climate activist Greta Thunberg as it's 2019 Person of the Year for her tireless efforts to raise awareness of climate change. President Trump responded to their choice with this:

“So ridiculous,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “Greta must work on her anger management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”

...to which she responded...

“A teenager working on her anger management problem,” read a new version of her Twitter biography. “Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.”

Typical bully!

Wasn't it just last week when the Trump's took offense with the legal scholar who had a moment of poor judgement when she invoked their son's name in to her testimony?

Now, I will concede that I do find Ms. Thunberg annoying, but there is no denying her passion and she in no way deserved to be unfairly criticized by the leader of the free world.

no offense that this child has been the tool of wacho left wingers ? Just anger that trump made a joke about her anger which she has frequently admitted to in the past?

i think he said what many of us think. Children should be children and enjoy their childhood instead of being tooled by the wack jobs.

floridays

Sort of.
They reported on a viral video and pretended it was news instead of bothering to actually do any real journalism and look into it at all.

The media is just garbage at this point.
A large part of media is garbage.

Many certainly lied, by omission of fact, whether willfully or from laziness in not seeking the truth.

Lies, none the less.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Did someone seriously say her tireless work? Someone stick her ass on a sorting aisle for 5 hrs. And then use the term tireless work!