President Trump Criticizes Time Magazine's Person of the Year

bbsam

Staff member
i dont know did you see me anywhere near by the last time you polished his knob ?
Why don’t you just defend your hateful comments about a 16 year old girl OR admit you’re being a D’bag and stop.

We won’t even wait for the apology that isn’t forthcoming. Just stop being a butt.

newfie

Why don’t you just defend your hateful comments about a 16 year old girl OR admit you’re being a D’bag and stop.

We won’t even wait for the apology that isn’t forthcoming. Just stop being a butt.

oh dear my snowflake friend just called me a meanie.

I always find it interesting when the hate filled liberals who often do anything and everything they can to stifle opposing opinions lecture me on civility

bbsam

Staff member
oh dear my snowflake friend just called me a meanie.

I always find it interesting when the hate filled liberals who often do anything and everything they can to stifle opposing opinions lecture me on civility

So you are good with attacking a 16 year old girl? The Mrs. must be so proud.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You compared Greta to Hitler and Stalin?

Dick move.
1574543981669.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well see now, there’s a difference between disagreeing with her statements or the validity of her statements and attacking her.

Which do you see happening?
I see her attacking people who disagree with the validity of her statements.

Honestly though, I feel sorry for the little autist, her parents should be charged with child abuse.

vantexan

Well see now, there’s a difference between disagreeing with her statements or the validity of her statements and attacking her.

Which do you see happening?
Interesting that you defend a little girl who espouses your world view, but let a teenage boy with a MAGA hat stand stoically while an Indian activist gets in his face.....

bbsam

Staff member
Interesting that you defend a little girl who espouses your world view, but let a teenage boy with a MAGA hat stand stoically while an Indian activist gets in his face.....
Because teenage boys and girls are different.

You do realize that, no?