President Trump

Box Ox

She tries so hard to come off so innocent

Good thing what anybody thinks of her doesn’t matter. Cohen committed a felony covering her up and Trump is his unindicted co-conspirator. There are probably tapes of Trump ordering it since he’s mentioned in Cohen’s charging documents.

newfie

Good thing what anybody thinks of her doesn’t matter. Cohen committed a felony covering her up and Trump is his unindicted co-conspirator. There are probably tapes of Trump ordering it since he’s mentioned in Cohen’s charging documents.

Bless your heart you're really going to have a meltdown when this slides down the wall with the rest of the crap.

rod

Retired 22 years

It's funny how that kind of stuff always seems to disappear at the most opportune time. Hell--if you are certain politicians you can have people disappear.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
55AD1880-C993-4FB2-BAE4-829975C3E927.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Quit trying to read more into my post than what there is. All I was getting at was she tries to act like she wasn't interested in jumping on Trump's dinger.
I'm not sure she was interested in " tiny " or his bank account. Either way she's not the one who committed a felony.:happy2:

Box Ox

I fixed it for you.

"In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Thursday evening, Karen McDougal said Trump tried to pay her after the first time they had sexual relations.

"After we had been intimate, he tried to pay me, and I actually didn't know how to take that," she said, clasping her hands together.

She recalled how the cash offer left her shaken while Trump appeared surprised by her reaction. "The look on my face must have been so sad," she said. She wondered, "Does he think I'm in this for money? That's not me."

"I'm not that kind of girl," she said she told him.

His response: "You're really special."

After some conversation, they had unprotected sex, she said.

According to McDougal, Trump said, "I don't like these things." It's unclear whether she meant condoms or another form of contraception.

That set a precedent for their future sexual encounters, of which she said there were "many dozens." From June 2006 through April 2007, she said, "We saw each other a minimum of five times a month up to bigger numbers," and each meeting involved some type of sexual intimacy.

Throughout their relationship, Trump arranged their trysts, asking her to meet him all over the country in private and in public, she said. Mostly he would fly her out to meet him and put her up for the length of her stay, but he occasionally had her book her own travel and pay for herself, with the understanding that he would reimburse her later.

That way there would be "no paper trail," she said.

She said she was very happy throughout the romance. She said that she loved Trump and that he loved her. He told her so "all the time" and had several pet names for her, including "baby" and "beautiful Karen."

One of her memories involves Trump favorably comparing her to his daughter Ivanka.

"He said I was beautiful like her," she told Cooper."