Trump and Russia

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find one thing that brings peace along our shorelines is high gas prices.
Last time prices were over $4/gal ( 2012 ) , I heard fewer jet skis screaming around that summer.
Nothing breaks up the silence of a nice summer day at the beach like the roar of several jet skis in the distance.

oldngray

nowhere special
3ef6b9c23.gif

The big package

I see that we still have TDS going on in the middle of a Russian invasion with innocent people dying and record breaking inflation that is making people poorer . All this with Captain clueless driving this ship into an iceberg . There is professional help that you can get for your TDS problems or maybe you should just go down with the ship !!!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Damn I miss this man as potus.
There is something seriously wrong with those who continue to deride Trump. The TDS is so strong that they seem to think he is still POTUS When, in fact, their man Biden is POTUS. Not only that but they somehow feel some warped vindication in talking about Trump as if he was still in office. Meanwhile their man Biden in far and away the absolute worst potus in the last 100 years! Their guy is a self propelled miscue. He sucks and they suck WORSE for giving him their support. WTF is wrong with these people anyway? They HATE America. HATE IT!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
trump was going to have the Oval Office converted to the throne room if he could have pulled off the Jan. 6th insurrection.

Those idiots were not insurrections, they made a stupid emotional decision and now are regretting it. They finalize an contested election and control of the Senate to the Democrats. It ain’t helping anything to demonize them, especially when the only one shot and killed was a Trump supporter and a wife and mother.

floridays

When Trump says he has no connections with Russia, he is lying. Trump, and several of his advisors have deep financial ties to Russia. When Trump was busy bankrupting his US businesses, US banks wouldn't lend him money, so he turned to Russian financiers. Forbes Magazine, which is very Far Right, made positive connections with Russian money-men, most of whom are also tied to organized crime. This goes a long way toward explaining why Trump won't reveal tax returns and financial records, which would show he has many ties to Russia.

Trump doesn't know Putin? Sure, he doesn't. Trump absolutely knows Mr. Putin. To think otherwise given what we know about his Russian connections, is just plain ridiculous. This may be impeachable when all of this comes out and Trump has to explain why a US President has direct ties to a hostile foreign power.

It's anecdotal, but I have sold 2 homes to an individual I will simply call "X". X has known Mr. Putin since they were children and has the yellowed old photos that prove it. He claims to still be in contact with Mr.Putin, which I don't really doubt but cannot prove. According to X, Putin is pro-Trump because our President-elect isn't savvy about world politics and is easily plied because of his financial connections to Russia. X says Putin is very open about his desire to expand Russia into a new and improved Soviet Union. Trump, who is over a barrel, is likely to comply and recognize the Russian annexation of Crimea and any other aggression Russia undertakes.

Hopefully, the truth comes out before Trump does any more damage. It will be extremely difficult to hide all of his financial skeletons once he becomes President because the magnifying glass will become an electron microscope.

Establishment Republicans might be holding back so their real choice (Pence) can take over when Trump is forced to resign.

Send the hate. Let's see what happens.
Yo, Dick Tracy, you still sniffing out the tuff crimes.

I got something I need you to sniff out.

floridays

Damn I miss this man as potus.
There is something seriously wrong with those who continue to deride Trump. The TDS is so strong that they seem to think he is still POTUS When, in fact, their man Biden is POTUS. Not only that but they somehow feel some warped vindication in talking about Trump as if he was still in office. Meanwhile their man Biden in far and away the absolute worst potus in the last 100 years! Their guy is a self propelled miscue. He sucks and they suck WORSE for giving him their support. WTF is wrong with these people anyway? They HATE America. HATE IT!
Or they are just :poop: for brains.

floridays

I find one thing that brings peace along our shorelines is high gas prices.
Last time prices were over $4/gal ( 2012 ) , I heard fewer jet skis screaming around that summer.
Nothing breaks up the silence of a nice summer day at the beach like the roar of several jet skis in the distance.
Lynching up close?