President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Understand what you're saying, but hope the Democrats don't try to run with a "people can't be illegal" message nationally. It (especially to moderates in purple states) might make it look like Democrats are trying to avoid addressing the issue by playing a semantics game with the word "illegal" instead.

Illegal immigration isn't the ultra urgent national crisis Trump and Co. are making it out to be. But it is still a real and serious issue that Democrats would be making a mistake to mock or disregard.
Ya I don't think anyone is pushing the importance of semantics as an election issue. The average voter is a complete idiot so it would be a waste.

I really don't give a crap about who runs on what as long as the country rejects nativism and racism.

There's two teams, they're both the same. Republicans are a :censored2:ing joke. Democrats are a :censored2:ing joke.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ya I don't think anyone is pushing the importance of semantics as an election issue. The average voter is a complete idiot so it would be a waste.

I really don't give a crap about who runs on what as long as the country rejects nativism and racism.

There's two teams, they're both the same. Republicans are a :censored2:ing joke. Democrats are a :censored2:ing joke.
Why do you hate yourself so much?
I think you're being a bit too critical of yourself.
There is good in you ... albeit hidden under layers of hate and drugs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you hate yourself so much?
I think you're being a bit too critical of yourself.
There is good in you ... albeit hidden under layers of hate and drugs.
FFS.
You rant about how you have me on ignore and I'm not worth responding to.

Yet you read all of my posts and often respond, making a fool of yourself. Sad that you know you're losing your mind, and you know I'm causing it, yet you have no self control. LMFAO.

Your mind is gone, you are a lost cause. Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When the time comes he'll take out Sportello a la Darth Vader and the emperor. The good will come out!:fishbashsmile:
Good Good Star wars Emperor.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
FFS.
You rant about how you have me on ignore and I'm not worth responding to.

Yet you read all of my posts and often respond, making a fool of yourself. Sad that you know you're losing your mind, and you know I'm causing it, yet you have no self control. LMFAO.

Your mind is gone, you are a lost cause. Sad.
Crazy Diamond! :blink::drool:o_O:scared::alien:

It will be fine

Understand what you're saying, but hope the Democrats don't try to run with a "people can't be illegal" message nationally. It (especially to moderates in purple states) might make it look like Democrats are trying to avoid addressing the issue by playing a semantics game with the word "illegal" instead.

Illegal immigration isn't the ultra urgent national crisis Trump and Co. are making it out to be. But it is still a real and serious issue that Democrats would be making a mistake to mock or disregard.
Trump tried making the midterms about the scary caravan and illegal immigration. He got shellacked.

cachmeifucan

Immigration is a major issue. Maybe not in your neck of the woods but in Chicago suburbs and northern Illinois. The whole state of California. And many other states. Many people here actually hate American values. We love our God, constitution, most immigrants think the government has a responsibility to take care of them. Most republican believe in little to no government interference. I worked since I was 15 been at ups 23 years. Never had food stamps. I've always had health insurance. I'm not trying to deport little old ladies. But why can't we deport a criminal who is he illegally. The best part about trump is he is showing us the difference between a fake pro business republican and a conservative republican. I voted for bush twice and mcshame. Once trump came along I figured out bush was a globalist war hawk nwo type. How many Americans have to die by illegals and how much drugs being brought here. Build the wall fix our laws.

cachmeifucan

Trump tried making the midterms about the scary caravan and illegal immigration. He got shellacked.
Really I thought we picked up senate seats in state wide elections. We did loose many house seats. But record number retirement many rino republican left. Plus many republican are not on board with the trump agenda. The nwo definitely has more money to spend. But if the dems can't win a state wide race how will they win in 2020. Most republican house members that lost didn't embrace trump. Take Bruce rauner in Illinois he lost his base nobody excited to vote for him. We would rather loose to a Democrat then to vote in a fake conservative that doesn't have our values. I bet trump wins even more of the African American vote in 2020. You dems better hope trump wins because when it's Mike pence turn to run you have absolutely no dirt on him and he is further right. Pence/ Jim Jordan 2024

It will be fine

Really I thought we picked up senate seats in state wide elections. We did loose many house seats. But record number retirement many rino republican left. Plus many republican are not on board with the trump agenda. The nwo definitely has more money to spend. But if the dems can't win a state wide race how will they win in 2020. Most republican house members that lost didn't embrace trump. Take Bruce rauner in Illinois he lost his base nobody excited to vote for him. We would rather loose to a Democrat then to vote in a fake conservative that doesn't have our values. I bet trump wins even more of the African American vote in 2020. You dems better hope trump wins because when it's Mike pence turn to run you have absolutely no dirt on him and he is further right. Pence/ Jim Jordan 2024
Republicans won state wide seats in solid red states. WDFD. They lost the house total vote by the largest margin since watergate. They lost the governships in the key states Trump barely squeaked out wins in the upper Midwest. It was a shellacking by any measure not mentioned on Fox.

cachmeifucan

And because rauner sold us out we lost 2 seats in Illinois. Peter roskam lost Illinois house seat because sean casten had a lot of outside money. And we are dealing with sterigenics a company emitting toxins in our community. Casten is a scientist and we think he will help us shut it down. So house races are more local issues. But we got rid of flake, Bob corker, we won Florida, Martha Mcsally even though she lost just got appointed to John mcshame seat. We were spread to thin. I can't wait to see who the front runner is going to be for the dims

It will be fine

And because rauner sold us out we lost 2 seats in Illinois. Peter roskam lost Illinois house seat because sean casten had a lot of outside money. And we are dealing with sterigenics a company emitting toxins in our community. Casten is a scientist and we think he will help us shut it down. So house races are more local issues. But we got rid of flake, Bob corker, we won Florida, Martha Mcsally even though she lost just got appointed to John mcshame seat. We were spread to thin. I can't wait to see who the front runner is going to be for the dims
Spin however you want if it makes you feel better. That doesn’t change reality.

cachmeifucan

Republicans won state wide seats in solid red states. WDFD. They lost the house total vote by the largest margin since watergate. They lost the governships in the key states Trump barely squeaked out wins in the upper Midwest. It was a shellacking by any measure not mentioned on Fox.
You mean fox who is controlled by Rupert murdoch liberal son. I think Obozo lost 36 house seats. And I said record number retirement and fake republican not getting base. I'm not worried about 2020. So who do you like to run against trump in 2020

cachmeifucan

So who is going to beat trump in 2020. Beto I mean Robert. Creepy Joe Biden. Getting a little to touchy feely with the kids. Bernie sanders got robbed by hillary. He is way to old now. So just tell me who do you like.

vantexan

Not so. It was the biggest Democrat win since '74, netting 40 House seats. But Republicans netted 63 House seats in 2010, and added 13 more in 2014. They also picked up 9 Senate seats in 2014, which is huge in the Senate. You can downplay Republican Senate seat wins if you like, but those were Democrats in those seats who were defeated.