President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nepotism Laws Don't Apply to Jared Kushner, DOJ Says

Nepotism Laws Don't Apply to Jared Kushner, DOJ Says

Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of President Donald Trump, has been approved to work in the Trump administration as an unpaid adviser, the Justice Department announced on Saturday. The early morning memo said that Kushner's appointment would not violate federal anti-nepotism laws, despite concerns about ethical gray areas.

"We conclude that section 3110 [of the U.S. Code] does not bar this appointment," according to the 14-page memo from the Justice Department. "We believe that the President's special hiring authority in 3 U.S.C. 105(a) permits him to make appointments to the White House Office that the anti-nepotism statute might otherwise forbid."

Public officials cannot appoint, employ or advocate for family members for roles in their administrations. The laws, however, apply specifically to government agencies, like the Department of Homeland Security or the Treasury. Kushner's role as an adviser within the White House would not fall into this category.
If the shoe was on the other foot lmao.
Republicans would be :censored2:ting their Depends.

Joe Nuno

More Buzzfeed fake news. They are the only ones with that number.

I think Buzzfeed was claiming it was 10,000 people.
That's problem now a days, everything is fake news to people...it's another way of propaganda,to deceived and confuse, NAZI used this method

Joe Nuno

Has anyone watched Colony ?

Here's what I am referring to, I know it's fictional, but hear me out on this

I am on fifth episode now season 1
I finally realized something by watching the episodes
That the plot is basically about modern day communism in America!

Back in WWII
Propaganda was used then, the German's way of making people believe lies, in other words fake News!
Today Trump calls everything fake news to confuse the people of what's real and not real in today's news that actually might be real news...but let's not forget Fox is very good at this.

Today's policing is private owned Homeland securities and TSA that are allowed to use force brutality on citizens without probable cause and warrants, with the patriotic act is all that they need to conduct their actions, modern day soldiers guardsmen for the elite 1%

German's and Russian used Gestapo back then, in today's modern world is the drones, the modern way of using as Gestapo to surveillance us without us knowing that.

Food rationing was used back then by the German's and the Russian communist, which hasn't happened yet here in America...because America's evil corporation wants you to buy their GMO food, like Monsanto and the Wal-Mart family.

And last Freedom wasn't allowed back then without approval by the German's and the Russian communist, Freedom here in America ? Yes and no, our constitution still gives us our Rights to practice our human rights, thank God for that.
But the elite 1% wants to strip those rights by trying to change our constitution, but we the people won't allow this to happen.

Now this show implicates what the future might be...scary and I know it's fictional or ?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
56700051.cms
...He know that the media could destroy him so the question plants the idea so he has it his way !!!

over10.5

The real shame is that many union members voted in a all republican congress, senate and president. How long until they go after unions and push their anti union agenda?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The real shame is that many union members voted in a all republican congress, senate and president. How long until they go after unions and push their anti union agenda?
yes because union got a whole lot stronger the last 8 years. I think a lot of union members are realizing democrats aren't any better then republicans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
they voted for trump because he is a change agent. plus he was actually out there campaigning and talking to your blue collar worker. Hillary was more worried about donations and celebs.
Change lol, like Obama?
They believed his lies was the correct answer.
It's the same reason virtually every politician is elected.
The sad thing is this election the media actually called Trump out on his lies, and people still voted for him lol. People don't want the truth, lies are easier.

Jkloc420

Change lol, like Obama?
The sad thing is this election the media actually called Trump out on his lies, and people still voted for him lol. People don't want the truth, lies are easier.
Obama neglected the blue collar worker and hillary ran on his accomplishments. she ignored the steel workers, the coal miners, wanted tpp. wanted obamacare which hurts the middle class.

Jkloc420

Change lol, like Obama?
You mean the same media that has been lying for 8 years.