President Trump

floridays

Yep. He's a REAL Christian. Maybe he could have said something about all of the Christians blown up in Sri Lanka today. Oh, that's right, those were brown Christians, not white ones who will vote for him.
You are one sick cookie. You expose your own heart, you said nothing about Trump.
Christians don't need a chump like you to carry our water, don't presume standing, to inflict your thought (generally hatred) until you join the family. I'd be the first to welcome you.
I think you resurfaced for a reason, i'm stupid enough to be interested.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For an overinflated speck of fecal ash, you can dish it out all right.

I love you too. But, I can take it, and always have. Never gone crying to the mods like a few of you who get butthurt way too easily. So, just to be nice, I'm going to say you're a fecal rainbow snowflake with feelings as delicate as a grape smuggler's silk Speedo.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are one sick cookie. You expose your own heart, you said nothing about Trump.
Christians don't need a chump like you to carry our water, don't presume standing, to inflict your thought (generally hatred) until you join the family. I'd be the first to welcome you.

I left FedEx and run my own business, so I have free time to engage the Right. Why am I sick? I think human destruction is horrible, and today's slaughter in Sri Lanka is just another example of people killing each other in the name of religion. Happens all the time.

I'm surprised Trump said anything. BTW, if you think he's a real Christian, you need your head examined.

Hate away, Christian brother. I can take it. If Trump is a Christian, then you have one effed-up religion on your hands.

floridays

Don't feel bad. I was wrong about Trump/Russia collusion for 2 years.
We don't agree on much, at least here, but I respect you. My respect and 5 dollars will get you a starbucks.
I had to offer the last sentence, it reminded me of my pappy of what he said to me in one of the moments I was most proud of him.
He'd just been promoted to the rank of Major, United States Army. I was fawning over him and he said that and a quarter would buy him a cup of coffee. My father was a humble man, I'm a pompous prick.
I don't see how I can be his son, but I am, I look like a carbon copy of him.
Sorry, I got carried away there are just times when a son misses his Daddy.

floridays

I left FedEx and run my own business, so I have free time to engage the Right. Why am I sick? I think human destruction is horrible, and today's slaughter in Sri Lanka is just another example of people killing each other in the name of religion. Happens all the time.

I'm surprised Trump said anything. BTW, if you think he's a real Christian, you need your head examined.

Hate away, Christian brother. I can take it. If Trump is a Christian, then you have one effed-up religion on your hands.
I've never made the claim that I think he is a Christian, not my job. I think you project more than than note or identify. That was easy, no long blow hard post from floridays this time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here's one for you. If Trump isn't a Christian (he isn't), why do you support him so fervently? Is it simply because he promotes Christian ideals like being anti-abortion and says all the things you want to say?

The man is a profound liar, an extramarital cheater, and probably plenty of other bad things yet to be proven. The first 2 are fact, and directly anti-Christian.

I'm no Mike Pence fan, but at least he seems to live the life. That can't be said about Trump with a straight face.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't have to. A bunch of folks here are already doing that. Never accept anything on face value. Mueller may not have spelled it out but we KNOOOOWWWWWW what he meant.
He spelled out the Trump campaign meeting with and encouraging Russians to meddle in our election. You need to come to terms with that fact.